4. Law | Broken Heart

Law may be a little OOC. Gomen!
Y/n= your name
Enjoy.

(4/9/17) Ugh, not my best oneshot,
apologies (*'-')

4. Trafalgar Law- Broken Heart
"Another one," you mumbled, but not getting the bartenders attention.

"Another one!" You slammed the glass on the counter before you.

"Okay, okay. Wait a minute." The guy mumbled.

You didn't bother looking up. You groaned thinking about your pathetic love life, and how it constantly left you in this state. Crying, drunk, alone, binge drinking. As always.

But this time, it was different. It was more painful, it was excruciating. It was exertion.

Law, you loved everything about him. Even just his name drove you crazy, Trafalgar. He was the love of your life, but the thing was. He wasn't actually in love with you, Law saw you as nothing more than a childhood friend. And that is what you were, you had known Law all your life, vice versa.

But when you started developing feelings for him, you got scared of your feelings and slowly drifted away. When you tried to ignore your feelings a couple years later, when you tried to mend that bond you both used to have

It was too late.

You became a fading memory, a piece of his past. And it was all because you loved him, but what hurt was that a small part of you thought he was at least interested in you. Maybe he was playing hard to get, or maybe he was just Law.

You were mistaken.

"Here," the bartender said. Swinging your drink over, you lifted your head to see the large glass cup filled with Vodka. It was your 10th glass, but you didn't care. All you wanted to do was drown your sorrows out. That's all you could do.

You grabbed the entire thing and downed it within 20 seconds flat. Once again a shiver went down your spine as the liquid intoxicated you but you didn't care. Aggressively you slammed the cup against the counter again, asking for another one.

"Okay, that's enough." The bartender said, his voice devoid of emotion, his back facing you.

Who the fu-fuck is this guy? Who does he shink he is? Haha, shink. What's a shink, shinnnkkk.

"What the fruck, do you know about mee? You don't know what I've been shrrough today."

"Relationship problems?" He said quietly, but sternly.

You were taken back. So it was obvious huh?

"I've been in the same position before, I know the feeling." He continued. His voice had experience filled in it,

For some reason as he said this, you decided to fill him in and tell him about your troubles. You didn't know the guy and you needed to speak to someone, just express yourself in some way.

"I-I've known him all my life. But I've loved him for a couple years now, we used to be very, verrryy c-c-closhhe but we began to drift- no!" You hiccuped and yelled.

"M-my feelings caused us to drift. He went from being my b-best friend, to being the boy I loved and was a-afraid to speak to and I guess he had enough and moved on. But- But." Your eyes watered. "I've always tried, I've tried to mend back w-what we used to have. But.. It's too late. Yeshterday I- I finally decided to confess to him." You paused.