7. Usopp | Wisdom Teeth

Y/n= your name
b/s= bra size (don't get the wrong idea, I see your thoughts)
Enjoy♡

7. Usopp- Wisdom Teeth
"Do you have to take me?" You whined slightly scared as you both exited the vehicle.

"That's what she said." The man mumbled back, shutting the car door and then locking the car.

"Shut up moron. But why do you have to take me to the dentist?"

"Because I feel like it okay? And also Nami said she would castrate me if I didn't take you for some reason." Usopp mumbled, his manly aura being replaced with his cowering one.

"But- owwwie." Your hand immediately made its way to your cheek.

"That's your que to shut up [name]," he sighed dragging you into the dental clinic.

"I see how it is." You mumbled.

"What was that?" He raised his eyebrow at you.

"Nothi- owwwwww agh." Your hand pressed harder.

You stood behind Usopp holding onto your cheek as pain radiated through your mouth. The front desk lady smiling at the both you.

"Hello, welcome. How may I be of assistance?" She flirtatiously cooed, leaning closer to Usopp as she adjusted her cleavage purposefully. You swear if the desk wasn't separating her from him, she would have shoved her boobs in his face.

"Ah, we are here for the 2:30 dentist appointment booked with Chopper." Usopp nervously said, a small blush forming on his cheeks as he spoke to the front desk lady.

He's so cute.

But wait.

Why is he blushing?!

A deadly aura emitted form your body as you thought about this, your jealousy was a dangerous thing. But what did this woman have that you didn't?

Sure her boobs were enormous compared to your [bra size] cupped ones.

And she had the smile of an angel.

Her hair a nice black.

He body was curvy and her legs nice and long...

"OY [NAME], WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN THE CORNER?" Usopp yelled.

"Nothing." You mumbled back, drawing imaginary circles on the ground of the clinic as you crouched down on all fours.

"STOP, BAKA. YOU'RE GROWING MUSHROOMS. I'LL HAVE TO PAY THE MUSHROOM FEE!"

"[Name], Usopp! I haven't seen you in so long! Let's get started." Chopper cheered, looking cute as ever.

"Oh, hey Chopper." You chirped the mushrooms falling from your body.

"Don't ignore me!" Usopp snapped.

"So [name], how have you been? How has Luffy and..." Chopped said as he took you down the hall to his clinic, both of you completely ignoring Usopp.

"I'm always ignored." Usopp sighed.

**

"Okay so [name], we'll be doing the laughing gas now." Chopper said.

Oh shit!

"Is that so?" You chuckled, dying in the inside as a bead of sweat rolled down your face.