33. Corazon- The Loudest Silence

We'll we'll we'll
If it isn't autocorrect
Enjoy

Mute Corazon x Reader

33. Corazon- The Loudest Silence
The blonde male stood there not knowing what to do. His eyes couldn't register what he was seeing. He thought he had a fever - that he was hallucinating, imagining what wasn't there. But it was there, they were there. With no shame, they stood there lips in contact with one another. [Name] and his own brother Doflamingo.

She was wrapped in his tight embrace, even having the audacity to let out moans. "Wha-" he let out as he began feeling a furry of rage at the sight. But he felt his throat tighten like it was being pinched, he didn't say anything. His voice, the words, they weren't there. The hurt was just too overwhelming for him to bear, he turned around unable to face the pair. As he did, the [eye colour] orbs of his girlfriend met him and called out his name.

"Corazon wait!" But he didn't listen, instead, he ran. He didn't know where he was going but he ran and he didn't care about the destination.

←♡→

The doorbell rung and barely being able to suppress a squeal you excitedly ran to it, knowing who it would be. It was you and your boyfriend's 1 year anniversary and you had invited him over for a surprise - just a calm, relaxing night cooking, snuggling and watching a movie.

As you ran to the wooden door, expecting to meet the blonde hair and bright brown eyes of your lover, you were instead met with a towering figure which had thinning blonde hair and pink sunglasses, Corazon's brother - Doflamingo or as you had nicknamed him, "Doffy."

Why was is here? You wondered, your stomach slightly dropping feeling a hint of disappointment.

"[Name].." he began as his strong gaze met yours. He looked bothered by something,. His body language seemed to give off an urgent vibe, there was something off about him, he seemed.. flustered?

"What's up?" You responded wanting to end the conversation quickly, you knew Cora would be arriving any minute and you didn't want to waste a second with him. But instead of a response, the blonde male entered your home walking directly past you. "Doffy what are you-" you began, not amused with the intrusion but you were cut off when he grabbed you by the wrist, pulling you close to him.

He wrapped an arm around your waist and with the other, placed it on the back of your [hair colour] hair. And before you could even question what was going on, he leaned down to your level and placed his rough lips on your own.

It took you a few seconds to register what was going on, and when you did, you felt your face heat up from rage. You began to whimper through the kiss while attempting to push him off, but that only made the kiss deeper.

Feeling your throat tighten and pinch at the violation, you turned your head to be met with a familiar figure. Your eyes widened and your heart dropped at the look on your boyfriends face, the shock that sat there. When you finally conjured enough strength to push Doflamingo off, you called out Corazon's name but he had already begun to run off, not looking back.

Shutting your eyes tightly, you screamed, "why did you do that!" Not wanting to even see the male who had ruined the night.

He only began to laugh, which heated your face in fury.

"Leave him. I'm richer, bigger and better enter in every way. I know you love me [Name], let me show you what a real man is." The male gloated. Before you could respond, you felt his presence step behind you and wrap his arms around your shoulders and make their way to your breasts.