15. Luffy | HostClub Love // OHSHC Crossover

MIGOOSS
^don't mind
Enjoy

15. Luffy- Hostclub Love // Ouran Highschool Host Club Crossover
You changed books getting ready for the period to come after lunch, "HEY [NAME]!" A voice yelled echoing throughout the hallway. It echoed as if to annoy you, hence the large vein popping out of your head.

Luffy you idiot! You thought to yourself in annoyance, but the hisses and hushed whispers of a group of people chatting away their awful opinions in a not so humbled way is what pissed you off furthermore.

"That Luffy kid.."

"He's so annoying."

"Doesn't that idiot know how to be quiet?"

"Always drawing attention to himself."

The rich. You simply turned around and growled at the people- no, the girls who dared to judge Luffy like that. They didn't know who he was, what he was like, sure he was loud and occasionally annoying with his child like tendencies but he was a great guy.

"Piss off." You hissed, your eyes resembling that of a beasts; immediately scaring the group off in a tripping, squeaking mess. You only sighed to yourself in full annoyance.

In a school full of the rich, you and Luffy were different. Well you were both different in the way that you both behaved, you behaved very "unlady" like. Always rolling your eyes, sitting with your legs slightly apart, and your language wasn't the most filtered either. This you could say was probably because you were not financially like the others, having come from a middle class family, you were on scholarship. You may have been deemed a ferocious, hormonal bear but that didn't scratch your reputation for being one of the top students at the school.

As for Luffy, he was rich. He was very rich. His father, although not known, kept Luffy well taken care of with good education and a beautiful home. Luffy was rich enough to have been able to buy the whole school but he didn't brag about it. And that is what drew you to him, although there was always this social barrier between the rich and the not so rich. Luffy broke that, he was different.

"Hey Luffy," you smiled as he approached you with very quick speed.

"Let's go." He smiled that big toothy grin at you.

Your heart mysteriously skipping a beat.

Huh?

→→→

As you sat outside on one of the golden benches, you both conversed on your day so far. You made sure not to tell Luffy what happened earlier, you didn't want to trouble the adorable idiot. You wouldn't know what you would do if you lost Luffy to sadness or depression, but you had to let him know you cared for him.

"Hey, Luffy..." you asked, for the first time feeling nervous.

"Hmmm?" He mumbled stuffing his face with the food in his bento.

"If- if you're ever having trouble with anyone p-please tell me! If anyone is ever giving you any sort of trouble. Please let me know.. so that I can deal with them." The blackette only stared at you blankly for what felt like minutes, probably only seconds, before he slowly leaned in close.

Thump thump.

His arms stretched out around your body, enveloping you into his warm embrace.