26. Law | Glass Dress

here's a red eyed law for you
enjoy

Persistent Law x Heart Broken Reader

26. Law- Glass Dress
"There's no easy way to say this."

"[Name], I don't love you anymore."

"I'm breaking up with you."

"It's not up for discussion."

"Sorry."

A month had passed since your boyfriend—ex boyfriend—had broken up with you. His words still rung in your head feeding your dejection. Life seemed to slow down without him, and it was difficult knowing that he had moved on completely, shamelessly seeing other girls and flaunting them.

Often, memories of you and him would flash in your mind. How much he made you happy, how happy you really were. It hurt and crushed you, just like now.

Breaking your painfully nostalgic thoughts. You sighed in your seat, looking from the window back to your teacher who looked back at the class.

"And that's how the universe came to be, according to the Big Bang theory." Your teacher said, finishing his brief lecture on the universe—not that you had been listening. He then stopped and looked at the door, to where an unfamiliar figure stood. You shifted your gaze to the new person.

"Anyways class. I'd like to introduce our new student- come in." Your teacher turned to the male and signalled him to come through, to which he did quietly.

In walked a guy. The male wasn't tall, nor did he have any physical features that would have given off a sense of threat. However, his awfully glum eyes and few tattoos that he had obviously attempted to hide, did make you question him.

Why did he have so much presence?

As he walked in stolidly, that off feeling really began to radiate. His vibe brought a certain level of unease in you. He didn't show it on his face, but you could tell he had a little pride.

Once standing beside sensei, your teacher began to introduce him. "This is-"

"Law, Trafalgar Law." The raven said calmly, as if he hadn't just interrupted the teacher.

"I'm obviously new here, it's nice to meet you all." He said with a little sarcasm, as if he was just saying his words as courtesy. No actual genuine behind his words. Law turned to the teacher. "Sorry, I don't mean to be rude, I just wanted to skip the formalities and such. I'll guide myself to a seat, please continue." He said before walking down from the front of the class to the back.

He sat at the window seat a couple seats from you, casually. The boy seemed oblivious to the hushed whispers and such from the class.

"That's Trafalgar Law!"

"Isn't he the son of that doctor?"

"I heard his family is rich."

"He's attractive!"

"I heard all his family passed away, and that as a result he inherited all riches his father had made as a doctor." A random girl said, this immediately caught Law's attention. Very slowly he turned his head towards the girl, giving her a stoic stare— but if you looked closely, it had anger written all over it. The whispers immediately subsided, as the teacher who hadn't seen anything, proceeded with the lesson.