22. Law | My Last Breathe

WARNING: Sphinx Being a lil bitch ass wussy below:
I just finished Your Lie in April and if you've seen it you probably know my current predicament. Bruh, I'm emotional and hormonal AF. I've actually been crying non-stop because my empathy levels are much higher than your average. (Also I'm extra AF.) YLIA, it's one of those anime that I'm greatful I watched but at the same time I wished I never even heard of it. Seriously I'm triggered right now, I just want Cadbury Chocolate and Tim Tams.
I also randomly advice that if you love someone, tell them. Because if you don't, you will wholly regret it. I regret and she probably regrets it. Don't ever make that mistake. If you think you can just pull a Hyuga Hinata and think watching your crush from afar will somehow miraculously get you somewhere, lemme give you a harsh reality check. Honey this isn't anime, life isn't a fictional fairy tale. Unfortunately, this is reality.

And yes, it's not easy confessing but just know:
Rejection will forever be better than suppression.

Anyway, because I'm sad, hormonal and emotional... HERE'S AN UPDATE!
Enjoy

Ps. There's a rant at the end note.
The story is actually like 10 pages but the rant is kinda long and adds.
Whoops.

...Law x Reader

22. Law- My Last Breathe
It seemed just yesterday that a certain, love-stricken raven was on his knees, nervously proposing to the woman of his dreams. A woman that he wholeheartedly fell in love with. A woman he wanted-no, needed to permanently make his own.

It seems just yesterday that a beautiful gown wearing [name], was slowly walking down an isle to her husband wearing a nice white suit. A genuine smile sitting on her face, along with tears on the verge on spilling in her eyes.

It seems just yesterday that the pair were taking a break from the world, having a romantic honeymoon, getting to further know one another personally and intimately. The high that the pair were feeling in one another's company, giving the pair a sense of euphoria but very slight grief from the man, secrecy knowing that it wouldn't always last.

That reality would soon hit them both, not that it was worth thinking at the time. Not that they would have thought the tragic events that were soon to take place would happen. Well, correction, not that she thought it would happen. He knew.

←☁︎←

The sun began to slowly set, the sky changing into a beautiful pinky-orange. It was a real sight to see, really matching the mood the two were feeling. As the two sat on the beach watching and gazing at the painted canvas above them, a stupid passing thought came to the girl's mind.

"Law. If you could choose between loving me and breathing, which would you choose?" She asked, although she knew the logical answer. When she didn't hear a response, she asked the question again urging her new husband to answer.

He could only slightly smile as he began to get up off the grass. "[Name]-ya," the male said as he scooped his fiancé off of the ground. The female letting out a little squeal as he did so, his body warmth enveloping her. As he held her, he looked down at her with a genuine smile on his face.

"Isn't it obvious?" He questioned before running off further down the beach, his hand-held everything laughing and screaming from fear of being dropped as he did so. "I'll always pick you, I'll forever be with you."