14. Ace | Acknowledged

OFFSET!
Dun dun dun dun dun
Enjoy...

Ace x Reader..

14. Ace- Acknowledged
It was the end of another school day, you were getting ready to head home but your friend Nami stood before you begging you. "Hey [name], there is a new student arriving today. He should be heading here, I have to run an errand so could you take care of him please?" She begged, her hands in the prayer sign and her eyes shut tight.

"Please!" She continued with no intention of taking no for an answer.

You knew she would beg for an eternity so, reluctantly, you gave in with a loud gasp. "Okay, okay."

"Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you!" Nami yelled as she hugged you, her water melon sized boobs getting shoved in your face.

"Okay, okay. So when will he be here?"

"I'm not sure, just give him a couple minutes. If he doesn't show up.. please wait some more..?" She more asked than stated, as she made her way down the hall out of the classroom you were both in.

"Nami.." you mumbled as you took a seat and began waiting in the quiet, empty classroom.

→→

You didn't know when you fell asleep or how long, but once you awoke you were met with a neck, a freckled face and a steel-like finger poking you. His face was very close to yours as he violently poked you, with no mercy.

"Oy." He asked, continuing to assault you.

"I'm awake! O-oh, wait are you the new student?" You more mumbled than questioned, fixing your appearance upon notice of how attractive the boy appeared to be.

"Huh?" His eyes widened a little as if in shock.

"Are you the new student?" You asked once again, your eyebrow cocking up.

"Oh. Yeah." He averted his gaze, making his way to the window.

"What's your name?" You asked, curious.

"Oh, my mistake. I'm Ace, Portgas. D. Ace." He turned around and smiled at you. His eyes looking a little more life filled, as the sun illuminated them showing you that they were a beautiful vast combination of different colours. Onyx.

"Oh, I'm [name]. It's nice to meet you." You responded as if in a trance, you found yourself getting lost in his eyes. They were just, so beautiful.

"So, where are you from?" Snapping out of the trance you questioned, intrigued by Ace. He seemed like the introverted, keep to myself type.

"Wouldn't you like to know." He responded, a smirk appearing on his face. "I don't know." He continued.

"No, seriously. Where are you from, I want to know," you pressed further. What a strange response.

"You and I both." He laughed, scratching the back of his head.

"Ace." You deadpaned, you just wanted to know of his background.

You found his features rather interesting, a unique combination. A tanned body, black hair, onyx eyes and freckles. Where could he be from? He didn't look to be from around your schooling area.

"Okay so--" you were cut off by Ace suddenly dropping on the floor seemingly unconscious.

"A-a-ace!" You yelled, beginning to panic.