18

*

"you didn't have to pay, I was happy to pay" he spoke passing me my donut and drink.

"I know, I just don't like people paying for me. It makes me feel powerless" I replied taking a bite out of my glazed donut.

he turns the music up and out blares 'Ladbroke grove' by AJ Tracey {I'm currently listening to this whilst writing so why not}

I gasp, screaming the lyrics at the top of my lungs. Sammy laughs startled and starts joining in. we stop at a red light, I turn to the car next to us, undo my window and start singing to the guy, whilst casually filling my mouth with donut every so often.

He steps on the pedal and we fly past all the cars, the chilly, yet calming wind nipping at our skin and playing with each and every single strand of our hairs.

I turn towards him and give him the widest smile, he makes me feel alive. I take my hand and place it out of the window, moving it up and down against the strong wind.

8:27pm

I look up to admire the stars, it was a full moon, it looked increasingly bigger than normal, the sky was a midnight blue, it was so clear that you could see every spec of light coming from space, it amazes me how the moon uses the suns light to be visible to the human eye.

"so" he speaks turning down the music, "don't take this the wrong way but you intrigue me"

"How so?" I questioned

"you have gone through a lot yet you still mange to be happy?"

"I haven't left the house in weeks, Zoe has been seeing me every so often, I have been having night terrors every night without fail and I've only started to feel happy right now with you" I smile looking him in the eyes.

"and why do you think that is?"

"why what?" I asked confused.

"why do you feel happy with me?"

"I don't know, maybe because you care, and you look out for those around you" I reply

the car comes to a halt. Sammy comes round to my side and opens my door, reaching his hand out for me to hold. I grab a hold.

"we're here" he shuts my door and wraps his arm around my shoulders which was holding my hand before.

He guides us to the door, opening it whilst releasing the loud beat of drake dancing in and out of our ears.

Breathe Elena

I come to a halt

"Elena you've got this ok" he said looking at me and rubbing my arm up and down.

we both take a step in, slowly trying to slip through the door as we're still side by side with his arm around me.

He trips on the door step, and my world went into slow motion...

Is it just me or is the floor edging closer and closer to my face?

"ow!' I just manage to say as I start to cry with laughter, whilst also grabbing onto my nose.

trouble : jack gilinsky (discontinued)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें