19

Elenas POV

"Hey guys" Stassie spoke, walking up to Sammy and hugging him.

"Hey" I smiled towards her, I could feel my eyes were glued shut as I tried to keep my head from spinning.

I did not think the weed would affect as much as it was currently.

"Are you high?" She asked laughing coming closer to my face. She was drunk.

"Wait what?" Johnson asked now coming closer to us.

Zoe and I started to laugh along with Sammy and Nate.

"You really had to give them some of your weed?" He spoke looking towards Nate.

"Hey, all I did was ask if they wanted some, they gave their consent so don't shoot the messenger" he said with his hands up in defence, taking another drag from the spliff.

"Hey babe?" Olivia's voice screeched through my ears. Coming from behind Jack she linked her arm around his waist and he reciprocated back to her.

"I didn't know she was invited" she spat, looking at me.

Very classy.

"I'm sorry, I thought since Sammy invited me.." I started to feel uncomfortable in the silence. I got up from the swings and walked through the group.

I was stopped by an arm grabbing mine, I turn to look into his brown eyes glaring down at me.

"It's fine Olivia, let her stay with us" Jack said, I pulled away from the grip.

Flashback

he lunge forward, grabbing a hold of my wrist, pulling me to the floor.

from then on I had no chance against him as I tried to resist his unpleasant hold.

The ripping of my clothes, the forceful marks he made as I laid there helplessly, His strength was too much for me, overpowering my fragile body.

"Elena?"

I broke out of the vision, a tear evidently rolling down my cheek.

I started to look at everyones faces, the weed was making my head see double visions of them all.

"Hey, come on, come with me" Jack spoke quietly in my ear, he placed his hand on my back and started to walk me with his back towards the house.

I was unsure how I felt being on my own with him, he hasn't spoken to me in weeks and at the time I needed him the most, he wasn't there.

The music was loud as Jack continued navigating us through the lively crowds, he grabbed my hand ensuring he didn't lose me. My feet were stumbling as my vision was playing tricks on me.

We managed to trail to his room door and we walked in. I went and sat on his bed as he closed his door behind us.

The loud music was now muffled. It was silent, I wasn't sure what to say, what was there to speak of?