11

a slap to my face rudely interrupted my sleep, I slowly tore my eyelids apart to be met with Jack, deeply admiring my face.

"what was that for?" I croaked, grabbing my water from the side of the bed to moisturise my dry throat.

"that was for Its 2pm in the afternoon and Im bored" he confirmed, pulling a face.

"where's everyone else?" I asked, tying my hair into a bun and making my way to the bathroom.

"well Johnson and Sammy are at home playing xbox, and I think Zoe downstairs watching tv" he spoke, leaning against the door frame watching me as I splashed my face with warm water.

"so whats the plan for today then Mr.bored" I questioned, drying my face off with a towel.

"well me and sammy are going to meet up with stassie and Olivia, so I cant hang out with you until later"

"So you're telling me you woke me up to a slap to the face because you was bored but you already have plans with other people?" I said bluntly.

HOW DOES THAT MAKE ANY SENSE?

why would he want to meet up with them three? Its obvious Sammy and stassie are going to be together non stop so why would he basically go out of his way to spend one of one time with his ex? like no.

He looked at me without responding.

"I suppose you should go get ready for your double date then"

"double date? you know she's my ex"

"whatever" I walked out of the bathroom feeling frustrated and made my way into my closet picking out a cute outfit for today. maybe I could find myself a sugar daddy to spend time with.

"Sam just texted me, I've got to go" he spoke, standing in front of me.

"I don't know why your standing there, go. Im not stopping you"

"you're being ridiculous right now" he huffed, collecting up his stuff.

"Im being ridiculous? you're basically going on a double date with your ex"

"so what If I am?"

I froze, not expecting that to escape from his lips, I just gazed at him, my body numb.

I started to drown myself in thoughts, I only just started to realise how deep I had let myself fall In this such little time. I was falling for him and I had only started to notice.

I opened my mouth to speak, yet somehow my words were washed away by the calming silence, violating our innocent ears.

"forget it. I'll speak to you later"

and he left just like that.

Uh Men...I thought to myself huffing

"Elena?"

"Im in my room"

"what happened with Jack?"