17

I turn to see Zoe and Johnson staring at me in horror.

They both rush in, with Johnson quickly shutting the door as a crowd of people started to gather to see.

I fell back to the floor as my strength that was holding me up, was no more.

Zoe started to cry at the sight of me. rushing to my side to try lift me up.

"It's ok Elena. We're here now ok. you're ok." she escapes as she holds back her tears.

The stench of sick and blood mixed was horrific as it started to overpower our senses.

Johnson quickly locked the door and took off his coat to wrap over my shoulders as Zoe lifted me to sit up.

Johnson zipped up the coat and gently picked me up and carried me bridal style.

"Call the others and tell them the party is over. we need to take her to the hospital and report this to the police"

2 weeks later.

I hadn't spoken to anyone since the party, I was too ashamed and traumatised to talk about it.

someone would probably make up that I wanted to have sex with him knowing my luck.

     I've kept myself hidden away at home for the last two weeks, I haven't left the house once, I haven't spoken to the boys and Zoe has been busy with Johnson.

I've had nightmares every night again, since it happened, it just replays in my head like a car going round and round on a race track. I feel violated and constantly feel like I'm going to be sick.

Jack hasn't spoken to me, he hasn't even sent me a text, I guess I shouldn't care since I was the one that gave him the cold shoulder and he's got a Olivia to keep him happy.

speaking of Olivia, it was her birthday so jacks throwing her a surprise party. I wasn't invited but I didn't care, a party is not what I need right now and something bad always happens when I do turn up to one. He still thinks everything that has happened to me, was me trying to get attention.

7:15 pm

I was in the bath, listening to Tom Odell.
I was washing my hair and shaving my legs. It sounds gross but I've hardly washed in two weeks since it all happened, it's crazy how much control someone actions can have on you.

my phone vibrated, the green icon came up on my empty screen.

{ Sammy }

hey, hope you're doing okay, wanted to ask you if you wanted to go get some food with me?

{ to Sammy }

I think I'm just going to stay in Sammy.

{ Sammy }

You need to get out Elena. I'll look out for you ok. Just let me know, no pressure.

I read his text and left him on read. Putting my phone down.