1

Chapter 1

  elena's pov

"Zoe get up we're going to be late to the airport"

today is the day me and my best friend move to LA, its far away from home in England but we've spoken about travelling to America since we were little girls, we've always thought about moving away and just let ourselves be free for once.

my name is Elena, Im 18 and I live in London, England. I live in a flat with my best friend, Zoe. Shes 19, but shes only older than me by a couple of months.

we've been best friends since primary, lets just say we've been through everything together, through thick and thin.

one of the main reasons we are moving is to start fresh.

It all happened last summer, a popular group of girls would physically hurt me, when I was vulnerable, on my own.

It all started because the most popular girl, boyfriend tried touching me up at our recent college gathering party, He was drunk and tried to take advantage of me, so I slapped him, it caused a scene and eventually everyone found out about it and everyones has been calling me a slut ever since.

although, I don't know how Im a slut, since I am still a virgin.

Zoe has been my only friend, she would be my shoulder to cry on if I needed it and I am so grateful to have her as my best friend, She'd be the one to care for me when I was bruised up and she would defend me when she could.

*

"did you order a taxi?"

"yeah it should be here now, we should probably wait for it outside"

we made our way down all of the stairs since our flat was at the very top of the building and we waited outside for our taxi.

3:05am

"how much is it sir?"

"twenty pounds lady"

I received a twenty pound note from my purse and handed it to the taxi driver.

"thank you"

we dragged our suitcases inside Gatwick Airport and we made our way towards baggage check and passport check.

  3:40am

we made it to the other end of the Airport and we made our way over to a cute breakfast cafe to try and pass time.

"Im so excited ahh" I confessed with a huge grin across my lips.

"I know, we can finally have our freedom now"  she said with sympathy.

"I just want to thank you for everything you have done for me zoe"

"Its fine Elena, Im proud to have you as my best friend" she smiled.

"would you like to order anything Ladies?"

"could I have the vegetarian breakfast please?"

"could I have the medium English breakfast"

"Is that all?"

"could I also get a strawberry milkshake?"

"make that two"

"okay It should be ready in about fifteen minutes"

"thank you" we said in sync whilst passing her our menus.

we ended up finishing our meals just as our flight was being called out, we both squealed at the mention of our gate opening.

LA we're coming for you.

we started making our way to our gate, going through passport check for the final time and joining the end of the line to board the plane.

"passport and plane ticket miss?"

I handed her my passport with my ticket inside, waiting while she scans my tickets and checks my passport picture.

"Thank you for choosing easy jet, we hope you enjoy your flight with us" she smiles whilst giving me back my passport and plane ticket.

~

we safely boarded our plane and were securely in our seats ready for take off.

the flight attendants went through all the safety instructions like they always do, after they were done the pilot finally started the plane and we were rolling down the runway.

I always have gum on me when Im flying because my ears become really sore for some reason and I have no idea why,  so if I don't chew gum I will cry like a baby.

the negative thing about this flight is its just over ten hours which is the longest I will have ever been on a plane, hopefully we don't get jet lag.

on the plus side we had a hot flight attendant and I swear I caught him checking me out, zoe didn't believe me though.

we listened to music for an hour just casually dancing in our seats minding our own business, it was fun.

I guess we both ended up falling asleep on each other since when we woke up to the pilot announcing we were landing soon.

**

SO HOW WAS THE FIRST CHAPTER?

sorry guys for changing the characters but I wasn't feeling them anymore :(

{ vote, comment, share. }