20

Jacks POV

"Elena! Wait" I shout as she rushed out my bedroom.

All I could see is red.

I punched my wall trying to release some anger.

How could I be so selfish?

Sammy walks in "where's Elena?"

"She just walked out" I responded to which he quickly left, I assumed to try and catch up with her.

I groaned and looked at my knuckle which was now swollen.

Why do I fuck everything up?

I sat on my bed and placed my head into my hands trying to calm myself down.

"Jack you alright bro?"

I look up to see Johnson and Zoe just walking into my room.

"I-" I began to speak

"Where's Elena?" Zoe interrupted looking around my room in panic.

"We had a heated discussion and I think she went home" I spoke standing up.

"Ok-uh maybe we should go next door and check just to be certain" Johnson replied heading towards the door.

"What happened to your knuckle!?" Zoe spoke picking up my hand with hers which made me wince.

Johnson turned around to see what she was talking about.

"I got angry after our talk and I punched the wall" I said pointing to the now evident hole in my room.

"You need some ice on that hand" Zoe said whilst inspecting it.

"Let's go next door, check if Elena's there and get some ice for this idiot" Johnson said whilst laughing.

we made our way through the crowded rooms and managed to get to the front door.

"Jack!"

I instantly eye rolled at her voice.

I turn around to see a very drunk Olivia

"Your not leaving are you?" She slurred her words as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Yes I am, go back to partying or whatever you do" I said as I pulled her arms off of me.

"It's my birthday, you can't leave, you organised this party for me and your leaving me?"

Her body began to get closer to me as her hand placed itself on my chest. I started to become pissed off.

"Yes I am leaving you, we are not together Olivia get that through your thick skull" I spat as I turned around to follow the others who have now walked out the door and slammed it shut.

Yes, I admit I arranged this party for her. Only because it was a nice thing to do and meant that I could be around the boys and at home. I didn't want to admit that it was also coincidentally next door to where Elena would be.