2

3:29pm

so the trip home from the airport was pretty confusing.

we got lost in the airport and then we struggled to find a taxi. Ugh.

our taxi dropped us off on the doorsteps of our new home, we've been planning on our move for months and now we are finally doing it.

we flew out here roughly about a month ago to pick out our new home, at first we struggled because we wanted to find the house most suitable for us - a house on the beach.

as soon as we laid our eyes on this house, we knew this was the one.

I guess you guys are wondering how we can afford this right?

I never see much of my parents, they are always travelling to different countries based on work, even when I was a little girl I would have nannies crawling around my house looking after to me, I guess they were the closest people I had to family. 

my mother and father work together, they are Estate Agents, they earn thousands a year. They think drowning me in money wins my heart over but really money is just paper that can be burned in second with a single match.

It means nothing.

Zoe pulled out her new gold set of house keys and unlocked the wooden door, she said she was only aloud to have a set of keys when we're together because Im not trustworthy.

I kind of agree tbh.

the house was already filled with expensive, unnecessary furniture because, of course, my mother insisted whilst she was in LA on work business she would visit the house and design it inside out.   

thanks mum.

although she's done a great job, I would of preferred us to have the experience of designing our own home, oh well.

the house is a four bedroom house, mine and zoe's room, two guest rooms,
Kitchen, bathroom..blah blah blah. The cool thing is we have a cinema and gym room, its going to be hard for me and zo to leave our house.

after we have a look around downstairs we both look at each other and instantly drop our things, running up the stairs to pick out our rooms.

WW3 is about to occur.

Zoe grabs my body pulling it behind her so she can get in front, I latch a hold onto her clothes pulling her down with me. The next thing that I know, our feet fly up in the air, and we are falling backwards down the stairs.

my ears are filled with us both crying out in pain, we're such idiots.

I suddenly start to hear a laugh, it sounded like a male laughing?

me being curious I turn my head to where the sound was coming from, the front door?

my eyes were met with a tanned, light blue eyed boy, who seemed to be holding, cookies?

he lightly laughs again,  "Sorry, Im Jack Johnson, but you guys can call me Johnson, I'm your new neighbour"

hmm I could get used to this.

we both quickly jump back onto our feet, both red in the face and introduce ourselves to him.

"hey, so I brought round some cookies for you guys" he smiles

Zoe takes the cookies and thanks him.

"would you like to come in?"

"I would, but my friends may wonder where I am"

"do..."

"you two are English right?" He carried on

"yeah" we both lightly laugh in nervousness.

"well let me tell you, guys out her dig the accent, I especially find english accents sexy. Anyways Ive got to get back to my brothers, nice meeting you girls"

"you too"

he starts walking away, down the driveway,

"hey can I get your numbers?"

"sure" we both smile.

He walks back up the driveway and we all exchange numbers.

"laters"

Johnson's pov

I walk up to the house and knock on our door.

"where have you been?" Sammy says opening the door.

"I went next door to greet our new neighbours, they are so funny"

"oh we have new neighbours? girls or boys?"

"girls" I smirk, I take off my shoes and sit in the living room, Sammy follows.

"are they hot?" Sammy asked.

"well they're British so that kind of explains it all"

"score for us" he smirks

"Oii boys, Nate has invited us to a party tomorrow night" Jack walked in wearing jogging bottoms and a football top.

"we should invite the girls and then you two can meet them" I said

"yeah, that sounds like a good idea." Sammy smiled.

"wait, what girls?"

"our new next door neighbours idiot" I said shaking my head at Jack.

---

End of Chapter 2 yay

{ vote, comment, share. }

What do you think of the book so far?