7

"what film are we watching?" I questioned.

"21 Jump street" Sammy responded.

we let the adverts roll and soon the films begins, the boys could of picked a better film, I have seen this film so many times that I probably know the script word by word.

I felt Jack staring at me a couple of times whilst the film was playing, every time I looked back, he would be watching the tv, I returned my focus on the film to see him looking at me again int the corner of my eye.

I quickly changed my focus back on to him, and this time he just continued to study me.

"what?" I laughed, questioning why he was staring at me.

"nothing" he smiled, turning his head back towards the tv.

I continued my glaze back onto the tv, only to feel his brown eyes, focus back onto me, I ignored it and carried on watching the film, getting into it.

the film finished and all I could think about was food.

"Sammy can you go get some mcdonalds or something Im hungry, I'll give you the money for it" I smiled with the biggest grin, trying to persuade him.

"yeah, okay, but you're paying for me" he confirmed, pointing his finger towards me.

"fine" I give in, passing him the money for food.

"Im coming" Zoe spoke, getting up.

"Zo you know my order right?"

"yeah" shes smiled, shutting the front door behind her.

I make my way up the stairs and into my room, getting into bed, and making myself comfortable.

"what are you doing?" his husky voice spoke, with a hint of amusement in his voice.

I look up from my phone and my eyes crawl to his lips, I study them until they turn into a smirk, I quickly look down, continuing my attention back onto my phone.

The floor boards start to creak, indicating Jack is walking towards me, I ignore it and keep scrolling down my feed.

The bed sinks and I feel his body make contact with mine, sending a heatwave to run across my skin, his breath lingers in my ear, causing the hairs on my body to stand up on end.

"I know you want to kiss me" he whispers to me.

I slowly look up, greeting his brown eyes with my dark blue ones, his face is so close, letting me admire every aspect of his face. With not a flaw in sight.

"are you sure its not you, wanting to kiss me?" I tease, pushing his face away.

he smiles, quickly getting on top of me, holding my palms down by my head, his face inches away from mine, with his eyes deeply watching down at me.

"Im not sure" he whispered, before lacing his lips with mine deeply kissing me, with the impulse of emotion erupting throughout my veins.