Dagerously expensive (request)

Sophie

I was home alone at Justin's house, just doing anything that came to my mind until he is back from his studio session. I got this craving for chocolate cake but since Justin didn't do the grocery shopping yet, I decided to head out and do it myself. And maybe buy some chocolate cake in the process.

Justin has an outstanding collection of cars. Any car you name he has, and I mean Ferrari's , Lamborghini's , Bentley's , Rolls Roys, you name it he has it like I said. There are a few he doesn't let me drive but I don't know which ones because when we're together we always take an SUV or a Porsche.

So I walked down the stairs to the basement which basically was an enormous garage. And he has a save with the keys so I opened it and just picked a random one. I pressed the button without looking and it opened the blue Ferrari 458 Italia.

"Wow" I whispered under my breath.

And I got in, took a moment to breath and realized that I was in his custom made Ferrari. Damn. I started the car and drove out of the garage, on the driveway and the gates opened. I pressed the gas with too much power cuz suddenly I was pressed back in my seat and I sped down the street.

After eight minutes I arrived at the store, I got some stuff but not much. Just enough for me to cook diner and breakfast tomorrow and of course my chocolate cake. Time flew by as it actually was eight pm already suddenly my phone started ringing and I realized that I had out my phone in one of the shopping bags so I put them down and started the search.

I quickly found it and picked up without looking at the caller  ID

"hey sweetheart , I'll be home soon but I'm stopping at Walmart first, do you need anything?"

I smiled "hey Jay, no I actually got some groceries myself thank you though"

"Oh shit Sophie I'm walking towards this car that looks exactly like my blue custom Ferrari. Damn these people have a good taste"

I slowly looked up and saw Justin standing by his own car. I hung up on him and collected the bags. While I walked towards him he looked up with a confused look. Then I pulled out the car keys and his confused look turned into a angry one.

"What the fuck Sophie. Did you take my car?"

I looked at him with a bit of a weird expression. Why should he be mad. I just took his car. I didn't do anything weird with it, in my eyes I did nothing wrong.

"Yeah I thought I'd do some grocery shopping and just took the first keys I saw which happened to be the keys of this car. You told me I could use any car so I didn't think you'd mind"

He looked at me and said nothing then he snatched the keys out of my hand. "Do you know how expensive this car was it costed me a million fucking dollars if you crashed it your broke as wouldn't even be able to pay the paint job. Shit Sophie can't you just think for once."

What he said really hurt. I know I'm  not as rich as Justin and I make the money any average American would make but that didn't give him the authority to downgrade and insult me like that.

"Really Justin? If you're so bothered by me not having a dime, which excuse you, I actually do have a dime. Because I do work, I do make money and I do pay my own bills. Thank you for calling me stupid. And since you seem so bothered by me driving your car I'll just walk home"

"That's eight miles. Walking." He looked bewildered.

"I know it is you didn't have to point that out I'll see you at your house because I need to drop these groceries off. Which by the way, me so called broke ass payed"

He looked down for a second "c'mon sweetheart I'm sorry I said that to you, I didn't mean it. "

He looked me in the eyes "I know you are not broke and even if you would be it wouldn't matter to me. You're not stupid you are a very beautiful, intelligent and independent woman. Who certainly doesn't need an asshole like me insulting her. Let's just get in the car and drive back home."

I wasn't really convinced but I leaned back against the car and just thought about it for a second. What I didn't notice was Justin, he stood right in front of me, he took the bags out of my hands and placed them on the ground. Then he gently took my face in his hands.

His thumb going back and forth on my cheek giving a comforting feeling. He leaned down a little bit and placed his lips on mine. It was just a simple kiss but it lasted long, his soft lips on mine giving me all kinds of crazy feelings. He deepened the kiss, his tongue traced my bottom lip, asking for entrance and I parted my lips just enough for him to slide is tongue trough. We were so entangled in our own world oxygen became unfamiliar.

He pulled back abruptly taking a sharp breath. "I love you, I love you and I'm sorry Sophie"

I shook my head "it's okay Justin but don't say anything like that to me again" he chuckled and shook his head,

"Believe me princess I wouldn't dare"

OKAY SOPHIE IM SO SORRY FOR THE MAJORRRRRRRRR DELAY FROM THIS IMAGINE, I HOPE YOU LIKE IT. IF YOU DO NOT LIKE IT IT IS OKAY JUST GIVE ME SOME FEEDBACK AND I WIL EDIT IT OR SOMETHING

 IF YOU DO NOT LIKE IT IT IS OKAY JUST GIVE ME SOME FEEDBACK AND I WIL EDIT IT OR SOMETHING

Until next time my friends