Caught in the act (request)

« This one is for you Jastinshipper apparently we are like long lost besties😂💜
Contains sexual content, enjoy ;) »

Mariana's POV

"Justin I can't do this anymore" I said with tears streaming down your cheeks. "Shhh baby I promise you we will tell them someday, now is just not the right time" he said while he grabbed my arms and pulled me into a hug. He kissed my forehead and calmed me down. "I want to tell them too, but I don't want to see their reaction. Maybe they will react good but if not they will fight with each other and get mad at us. And we both don't need that kind of stress"

You see, me and Justin are basically friends since we were babies, we were born two years and a few months apart. Pattie, Jeremy and my parents are friends since high school and they always saw me and Justin as brother and sister. But we saw each other as best friends. And now we are boyfriend and girlfriend, it's almost our three year anniversary. He asked me out when I was seventeen and he was twenty.

I looked at him "I love you so much but I don't want to sneak out anymore or tell them we are just hanging out. And I don't know how to tell my dad that we are together because you know how he is with boys. It won't matter to him that he knows you and-" Justin cut me off by smashing his lips against mine. He kissed me gently with all the love he could give. I kissed him back until I was out of breath and I pulled away, panting for air. He looked down at me with a smile. "I love you too babe but you ramble to much, I had to shut you up somehow" he said and winked .

"Justin!" I shrieked and slapped his chest, he laughed and pecked my lips again. "what are we going to do. They will be out until eight pm and it's four now so?" I answered him immediately "lets go to your room and-". "And have sex" he smirked. I slapped him again "no idiot, watch a movie" he shook his head, smiling "okay okay but we'll see what will happen"

He carried me upstairs bridal style and laid me down on the bed. He grabbed his MacBook and searched  for a good movie on Netflix. "What are we going to watch?" I asked "I don't know" he said. After ten minutes of searching for a movie I took the laptop from him and searched myself. Justin suddenly pulled me on his lap and put his hands under my hoodie, on my bare skin. I shuddered for a moment and he started placing kisses on my neck. "J-Justin I am trying to f-find a movie" i said, trying not to let a moan slip trough my lips.

He ignored me and started to use his tongue, sucking and licking on the side of my throat, trying to make his mark on me. I let a little moan slip and felt his smirk against my skin, his hands that where on my hips slowly descended to the hem of my sweats and he slid his hand in my sweatpants "so how about we skip the Netflix part and get to the chill part princess"

I was to busy feeling his kisses to even respond to his question. Justin got up and went to his ensuit, a minute later he walked out shirtless with his sweats still on. He pushed me down the bed and laid on top of me, supporting his weight on his elbows. He looked into my eyes "I love you Mariana, I love you so much" and he kissed me, licking my bottom lip and I parted my lips. We battled for dominance but of course as always he won.

He rolled me over so I was on top and i sat straight right on his thighs, i took of my hoodie and he didn't even look down, he just looked into my eyes. "Perhaps you should take off everything" he said. And I shook my head. "I'll give you the pleasure to do that" he smirked and suddenly he was on top of me again. Justin loves doing this, changing position, he says it brings fun to 'the game'.

A few moments later all items of clothing were removed and we were under the sheets. He kissed down  from my jaw to my breast. He sucked on my nipples and trailed a finger down to my belly. He started making figures and after a while he stopped and leaned over to grab a condom.