Lonely Birthday

Everything that's written in this letter type are your toughts, enjoy!

Your POV

You woke up in bed, for you it was a slightly normal morning. It was your 18th birthday. Your parents where rarely home and promised to be home at least today. You actually hoped they wouldn't forget it this time. But they always do,
you tought. You walked to your bathroom and did your hair, washed your face, brushed your teeth and did you make up.

You picked out a cute outfit to wear today. When you where done you grabbed your phone and walked downstairs in the big house that your parents and you lived in. Although you where the only one home most of the time because your parents where business people and traveled a lot. And as expected there was nobody home. You walked to the kitchen for a glass of water and didn't feel hungry so decided to eat later on.

You saw a sticky note on the fridge it said:
Hey honey,
Me and your dad had some business in Tokyo so we left this morning we will be back next week for your birthday.

Xxx love you
Mom and Dad

You scoffed and rolled your eyes. You crumbled the note and threw it away. You felt tears threatening to fall but you didn't let them. You had enough of your parents who only acted like you didn't exist. They didn't even remember your birthday. You decided to go to Starbucks and buy a drink.

You grabbed some plain white ballerinas with a little bow on them and your bag. You your credit card and putted that in your bag then your phone and putted that in your back pocket. You weren't even concerned about the text messages your friends would send you to wish a single happy birthday. They left you as soon as they got their fun out of your money.

You walked out and closed the door. You walked into the garage where all the cars where located and decided to take the white audio r8 cabrio. Because it was your birthday and it was hot outside so a car without roof was okay.

You drove 15 minutes to the nearest Starbucks in the centrum of Miami. When you got out and locked your car you noticed a guy skateboarding and even tough you never had a boyfriend. You still tought he was hot. You walked in to Starbucks and ordered your favorite drink. When you payed and got your drink you walked to a little table with two chairs and sat down. It was quiet and there where only a few people inside.

You scrolled down in your Instagram feed and when you went to take a sip of your drink you noticed that under your name there was written 'happy birthday ;)' you turned around and smiled to the lady who served you. She talked a little bit with you and congratulated you. She smiled back and continued with her work.

About ten minutes later you where still siting there, and felt someone gently touching your shoulder. You turned around and saw a super cute but hot guy with hazel brown eyes and dirty blond hair mixed with a little bit brown. "Can I help you?" You aksed politely he nodded "Yeah actually is someone sitting there?" He pointed at the chair on the other side of the table. "No if you want you can sit there at least I won't be lonely anymore" you shot him a fake smile hoping he wouldn't sense your sad voice.

"Thanks" the guy said and took a seat. It was until that exact moment that you noticed that Justin Bieber was sitting there. Your eyes widened and he smirked "So you obviously know who I am and I think it would be fair to know your name don't you think beautiful?" You blushed and looked down "My name is (y/n)" you said.

"Well I'm Justin but you clearly knew that already" he chuckled lightly "What are you doing here alone in your birthday?" He asked "oh and happy birthday by the way"

You probably looked confused and then pointed to your drink and you understood that he read the message on it. Well I don't have anything to do and I rather sit here the whole day and talk to him than ever go back home , You tought and explained Justin everything.

Out of no where he stood up and walked to you then gently grabbed your hand and pulled you with him. "What are you doing" you squealed he just smirked and winked at you. Outside he was still holding your hand and it made you blush everytime he gently squeezed it.

"Where are we going Justin?" You asked "Well I'm taking you somewhere" you where a little bit shocked. You never expected this to happen. Justin walked to your car. "So can I drive because I can get people to vetch my car back home but you probably need this one to get home later on" he said you nodded and gave him the keys. He opend the passenger door for you and you stepped in, thanking him. He climbed into the drivers seat and started the car.

You layed your head on the side of the car and closed your eyes.

You felt little kisses on your neck and cheeks "Wake up babygirl we're here" Justin whispered in your ear. You opend your eyes and noticed that he was sitting on the seat you were in but since there wasn't enough space he was a little bit on the side. His face was super close to yours. You could feel his hot minty breath touching your lips.

He looked into your eyes and pushed a bit of your hair back behind your ear. Then he leaned in further his lips almost touching yours. "I'm going to kiss you now (y/n)" he said. And with that he crashed his lips on yours. The feeling o his soft plump lips against yours made you weak inside. He wrapped one arm around your waist, pulling you on his lap so he was in the passengers seat and you sat on his lap. You were a little bit shocked by what was happening but even tough you never had a boyfriend you kissed boys plenty times.

He cupped your cheek with his other hand and licked your bottom lip asking for entrance. You parted your lips letting his tongue explore every inch of your mouth. You were melting under his touch and finally you pulled away out of breath. You didn't open your eyes. Justin gently pushed your head to his chest indicating for you to lay your head down.

You opend your eyes and looked around, you were on a hill with a great view, there was no one but you and Justin. Out of nowhere he opend the door and picked you up bridal style. "Justttiiinn" you squeal "Put me d-down" you say while laughing "Never!" He jokes while he chuckles on your cuteness.

He walked into the grass and set you down carfully trying not to hurt you. Then he pulled his jacket off and layed it flat on the grass. He sat down and pulled you on his lap. You were straddling him face to face. He wrapped his arms around your waist he nuzzled his face in the crook of you neck. You are blushing deep red and could feel your cheeks heat up by this gesture. You and Justin were talking. He told you about his childhood and his little brother and sister. You talked about your life.

"You know, I just met you today" he said pausing for a bit "but I really like you, you're kind and a great listener also you are very beautiful" he winked "so what do you say, let me take you out on a date" you looked down blushing again. No ne ever asked you out.

"Yes I will go on a date with you and I like you too Justin"you said, he smiled and you spent the rest of the day talking, laughing and kissing with eachother.

"Thank you for saving me from this lonely birthday"