Secret

So I read a LOT of imagines and picked up Some things so I hope I improved my writing a little bit :) let me know how you feel about it! ••••

You are roommates with Justin, you met him two years ago and became friends now you are living with him. Justin is very attractive also sweet and caring and you really liked him but you would never tell that. You find yourself fantasizing about him all the time.

His golden brown chocolate honey eyes. Those eyes were like heaven when you looked into them.

You imagine his plump pink lips against yours.

You let all your imaginations out and write imagines or love story's about Justin, it was something you did almost every day.

One morning  you're sitting and writing, Justin comes in "Good morning y/n"

You look up and smile at him, only to see that he was in his Calvin Klein underwear and messy bed hair. You looked at his chest, his tattoos you could drool on for hours. His eight pack and that v-line any girl or women would die for. You didn't dare to look lower or you could freak out, he catches you staring and winked, you blushed and quickly looked back at your MacBook while Justin took a seat besides you on the couch.

"What are you doing?" He asked in a teasingly voice trying to look at the screen. "Euhm nothing" you said but it came out like a question.
You started panicking and freaking out from the inside. If he saw this you were fucked, you wrote all your romantic and dirty desires about him in these stories. You went to close your MacBook but he put his hand on your screen so you couldn't close it.

You tried to keep your cool. "If it's nothing then you wouldn't mind me reading it right" he reached out for your laptop but you quickly lifted it up. He tried to grab it but you moved the MacBook around in the air. He leaned in and trapped you underneath his body, he put his elbows besides your face so he wouldn't mush you with his weight you were laying underneath him on the couch as a nervous and anxious wreck.

He grabbed the laptop out of your hands and began reading in your imagines book at some sentences he smiled , you were laying in a way that if you looked up you would look at his troath so you were laying a little but more under him.

As he was reading tears were falling down on your face. Now you knew for sure he thinks you're a weird freak. You closed your eyes not wanting to see his reactions at the imagines anymore . You felt him shuffle around but didn't dare to open your eyes. Tears were still streaming down your face but you didn't make any sound.

Suddenly you felt his minty breath besides your ear. "Babygirl why are you crying" he whispered softly. You were still laying underneath him so he leaned down a bit and kissed your tears away. You didn't know how to react at this. Your breath hitched and you felt your heart flutter.

"Baby what's wrong?" He whispered again. You turned your head to the side so you didn't face him. "Y-you were n-not supposed t-to see that i-i -" he cut you off "It doesn't matter, you don't know how long I wanted to know what you were writing. And now that I know, I like you even more then I already did. And I want you to make every bit of every single imagine true, just for you" he whispered, he kissed your neck and you held back a moan.

"I know you want to babygirl" he said with a deep husky voice, you let a soft moan slip and he smirked against your neck. "Let me make you feel good" He started to leave open mouthed kisses against your neck. You moaned a little bit harder when he found your sweetspot. He bit in your skin and sucked and licked leaving his mark.

He kissed your jawline up to your chin and then his lips hovered above yours. Your lips brushed against eachother. "I wanted you to be mine for almost a year baby" he whispered, his voice lower so you almost couldn't hear him. As he talked his lips touched yours ever so slowly. "You're mine now y/n" he said. And with that he smashed his lips against yours.

Kissing you with passion, you could feel the adrenaline pumping trough your veins. He broke the kiss and pecked your lips slowly, ones, twice, again and one more time. He pushed his lips against yours again and kissed you a little bit harder. He licked your bottom lip asking for entrance. You parted your lips and he slips his tongue in your  mouth. Dominating the kiss he rubbes his tongue against yours. He was a great kisser.

He broke the kiss and stood up. He snaked his arm around your waist and sat you up. He sat down next to you and grabbed the back of your neck, gently pulling your face closer to his. "I'm gonna make you laugh baby, i don't want to see you cry" he kissed your cheek and pulled you on his lap. His hand sneaked down to your side and his fingers started to tickle you.

"Hahaha J-jus-stin s-sto-op" you said laughing "There is that pretty smile" he said.

"So sweet cheeks can I take you out tonight?" You nodded and blushed. Still seated in his lap you put your face in the crook of his neck. "I'm sorry for writing those things, it was not appropriate" you mumbled closing your eyes. He kissed your temple "And I don't care babygirl, if you wouldn't write those imagines then I wouldn't have kissed you would I?" He said, you giggled and close your eyes.

That night Justin took you to a cliff and you had a picnic in the moonlight. He asked you to be his girlfriend.

And that's the way your relationship with the most amazing guy started.
By a Secret.