Let me hold your hand

You and Justin are best friends for about 2 years now, you had a boyfriend but he broke up with you yesterday, after a 7 month long relationship he said he didn't like you let alone love you anymore.

Justin is comforting you in any way he can, he is buying you sweets, watching sad/sappy and romantic movies with you, but the thing you like the most is just laying in his arms while he strokes your hair which happens often. Just like now, you are sitting on his bed in his bedroom, watching the notebook, you are sitting between his legs with your back layed against his chest.

He is playing with your hair and trying to make little braids in it. "Justin stop that tickles" you giggle, he is braiding your hair and pulling it so softly that it tickles. "But I want to practice it on you so I can do Jazzy's hair too" he pouts cutely.
You fake gasp "So you're just using me for my hair" you said acting shocked.

He winked at you and you two burst out in laughter. You knew you liked Justin but you didn't want to say it, you aren't  even ready for a new relationship and most importantly you didn't want to make him feel as a rebound.

You sighed and closed your eyes. Suddenly you feel a hand sliding down your arm to your hand. It was Justin's, he grabbed your hand out of your lap and interlocked your fingers. You felt -as cheesy ass it may sounds- sparks coming of your hands. But as soon as you progressed what was going on you pulled your hand away and looked down with tears threatening to fall out of your eyes. He leans down to your ear and whispered

"Babygirl please let me hold your hand"