X X I

S T O R M

"Darlin', you won't stay with me."

That was it. That was all I had written down for the song. 

Elliot and I were supposed to be writing it together but I kept putting it off. So after brunch I decided to jot down some ideas and see what I could make of it.

I sat there, my eyes squeezed shut, tapping my black ink pen against the wooden desk.

Ugh, I need Elliot here to create a melody with his keyboard! I thought. It's much easier writing a song when there's at least a melody. He needs to hurry up. It's been forever!

I put the end of the ball point pen in my mouth and began to chew, an old habit.

Fuck it, I'm going to sleep.

I turned off the desk lamp and tossed the pen onto my notepad. I then moved over to our bed and stared out the window.

Hm, it's raining. That's odd. It wasn't raining this morning.

I checked my wristwatch. It was noon-ish and still no sign of Elliot. Perhaps he decided to stay away for a bit because of Jasper.

Jasper, that fucking twat. I couldn't look at him. He's always fucking things over no matter what.

I heard my bedroom door open and before I could turn around and scold who I assumed was Jasper for not even knocking, I saw that it was actually Grizz. He had panic strewn all over his face.

"Come with me," he said. "It's urgent."

---
SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER LOL. I've been super busy with school and other things. I may just give up on writing this story. I'm still considering it.
---