X X

S T O R M

I laughed in disbelief. "Excuse me, what?"

Jasper stood up. "I think it's time for you to get going, Amanda. You can mail me a check back for the robe later." He grabbed the girl's arm and began to pull her. "Help me, Eli." He demanded.

"Why? What'd I say?" She whined. "I still need to meet your smart Asian assistant!" She pouted as she pointed at Kodi.

Kodi slammed her small hands on the glass table and stood up. "What did you just call me you Donald Trump looking ass bimbo bitch?"

"That was a compliment!" Retorted Amanda.

"That is a racist stereotype, you twat." I sneered as I went by Kodi's side.

Kodi's face reddened. "Get that little knock off Kardashian bitch out of here before I fuck her the hell up!" She started for the girl, so I grabbed her arms and restrained her.

"Don't, it's not worth it, Kodi."

"Get out!" She screamed at her.

"Do you have any idea who I am?" Amanda shouted as Jasper and Elliot slowly began to drag her out of the room.

"Just another ignorant dip shit from America." Grizz said loudly. I looked at him in shock. Normally he stays quiet in these types of situations.

Elliot and Jasper had each of her arms, dragging her out of sight. Eventually she was gone.

I let go of Kodi and sighed. "So much for having a nice breakfast as a family."

Kodi laughed. "Family? We're not a family. We would be if Jasper didn't ruin things all the time!"

I looked at my feet. "At least we tried. It was kinda weird that she called Grizz coloured, though..."

"It's the tan." Grizz shrugged. He had gotten into gardening and, despite Jasper making fun of him for it, he really enjoyed it. Being outside a lot caused him to get much darker.

"Oh."

"Yeah." Muttered Grizz. He stood from his position and pushed his chair to the table. "I lost my appetite." He then exited through the doorway.

"Same here." Kodi stormed out after him.

I stood there, alone.

Moments later I heard the front door open and close, followed by footsteps. Jasper walked into the dining room and sat down as if nothing had happened. He began to pick up spoonfuls of beans and stuffed his face. I glared at him.

"What?" He asked between mouthfuls.

"You know what."

He opened the bottle of whiskey and chugged a questionable amount before belching. "Oh, Amanda? I think that's her name. She's a looker, huh?"

I shook my head. "How could you be so dense."

He batted his eyes. "I don't-"