X V

S T O R M

[PLEASE PLAY THE VIDEO AS YOU READ. IT GIVES THE CHAPTER MORE EMOTION].

"Get out. Now."

"What?" I slurred.

Those were the words I was awoken by. I was still lying in the same bed I passed out on. My top was pulled up exposing my breasts, my skirt was pulled up and my knickers were around my ankles.

My lips trembled. "What happened? I-"

He pointed to the doorway. "Leave, you fucking whore. Get out."

I slid my knickers back up and fixed my blouse before stumbling out of the room. I wobbled down the stairs, and saw Raina immediately.

"Oh my god there you are! I've been worried sick! Are you okay? Who was with you? The girls are in the car I'm going to drop you off at my place first and then I'm going to drop them off. You need to tell me what happened okay?..." she grabbed my arm and pulled me outside and into her jeep. As she drove she continued asking me questions.

"Are you in any pain?"

"None? At all?"

"Who were you with?"

"How long were you gone?"

I would only answer by nodding, shaking my head or shrugging. I felt numb and had no recollection of the past few hours.

She pulled up to her house and carried me to her bed and tucked me in. "Stay here okay? I'll be back asap!" I just groaned and snuggled into the covers, closing my eyes.

---
-----------------------------

Months passed. I never got over what had happened. I never spoke to Brian since that awful night. However he would speak to me.

He would make quiet remarks toward me every once in a while.

One time, I was unfortunate enough to be put with him and two other students for a group project in French. When he got the chance he whispered, "don't worry, babe. I used protection." And laughed.

Apparently, Brian was the younger brother of Sam, the popular senior who was throwing the party. They were both rich and very well known around the school. Brian was captain of the cross country team, and Sam was a quarterback in varsity football. Girls lusted over them.

Well, except me, of course.

I wanted to get the authorities involved, but I wouldn't stand a chance against Brian. His mother was an attorney and his father was a judge. I wouldn't even be able to afford an attorney for myself and there was no way my aunt would help me. But the biggest reason I didn't get the police involved was because I was ashamed. I felt like an idiot for taking random pills from someone I didn't really know. And if Brian were to be arrested for raping me, his older brother would tell everyone I was lying and the entire school would hate me. So I didn't tell anyone. Not even my best friend.

"Storm," Raina had begged me one day after school. We were sitting on the swings at an old park. It was a beautiful sunny day. "Storm you need to tell me what happened that night at Sam's. Please."