X I X

S T O R M

[A/N]:
I'm about to crush everyone's hearts soon 😈 just stay tuned, lovelies 💕

Days passed since our amazing holiday away. Days turned into weeks, weeks to months. Eventually May rolled around and things were still going great.

Over the past few months, Kodi continued having secret "meetings" once a week. She refused to tell us about them. We assumed she was leading some sort of cult or something.

Grizz gave up on being vegan. He simply put that being vegan was "too clichéd" and "a waste of time".

Elliot and I wrote a single, and he was to main the vocals on the song. It was simply named "04" in reference to being the fourth single to be released by us.

And Jasper didn't really do anything notable.  He had girls of all sorts coming in and out of our house to do drugs and sleep with him. Because it's his place to begin with, no one has ever said anything about it to him yet. No one seemed to mind as long as Jasper wasn't getting any of the rest of us involved in his shenanigans. 

Catastrophia had transformed from a small band that only played at coffee shops and bars, to being known around the world in a matter of only three years. It was a huge leap.

We were nominated a Grammy...a fucking Grammy! Of course we didn't win, but we still had the honour of being a nominee. We did, however, win some lesser known awards. Our song "We Got the Heat" (featuring a rapper that Jasper insisted we collaborated with) had won an award from a pretty well known ceremony in Britain.

The music video for "We Got the Heat" was created the year prior to the award and was released a few days after Halloween, a few months before the award show.

It wasn't much, to be frank. Really, it was just us performing the song. Nothing high end. But we still had a grand time creating it.

"Ugh, be careful!" I shouted at Elliot one warm Sunday morning. I was teaching him to cook.

On the menu was a full English breakfast, although at the rate we were at it was headed toward being a brunch.

The loud simmering of rashers filled the kitchen, accompanied by the delicious aroma as the slices continued to cook. Elliot had finished putting some slices into the pan and wasn't cautious, causing hot grease to splatter about and get on my arm as I stirred the pot of baked beans.

A timer went off and I took the wooden spoon out of the pot and set it down on the counter.

I gently shoved Elliot to the side as I put on my oven mitts and pulled out the tray of golden brown hash browns from the oven. I set the hot tray down on the kitchen table.

Grizz walked in just as two more slices of toasted bread popped from the toaster.

"Aye, Grizz, would you mind setting the table and prepping the plates, please?"

He frowned, yet complied and began to pull several large saucers out from one of the cupboards. We had already prepared the fried and poached eggs, the blood sausages, hash browns, and the fried tomatoes. Aside from making the tea, all that was left to finish cooking were the baked beans, the rashers, and we still had a few slices of bread that needed toasting.