Revenge

"Remember Shadow, get as much info as you can from him, but don't kill him." hunter said as we came to a stop in front of a door. It was at the end of a long hallway, underneath the temple. The perfect place to torture somebody. The screams wouldn't reach the outside world , thus keeping everybody calm and collected.

"Yeah, i got it." I replied starring hard at the door. My mind was racing again. Like it had that night, the blood lust began to rise. Even the mention of his name made me want to draw blood. Mark........what a pathetic excuse of a soldier. I wouldn't even bless him with that Accolade. More like a pathetic worm.

"Ill make him sing like a bird." I growled.

"We've got some things to check up on, so were going to leave you to this." Tyro said turning back down the hall. He and Hunter then began walking toward the entrance. I watched them go before entering the room. Mark was huddled in a corner of the room as far as he could get from me. He was terrified, and who's to blame him. He was attached by one chain. It was locked around his rear left leg, and bolted to the center of the room. I felt every emotion i felt when i had seen the hatchery flame up inside me. Death, blood, kill. Those words began repeating in my head again. I closed my eyes to calm myself.

'Get the information, don't kill him.' I thought to myself as i opened my eyes to stare at him. He had been beaten pretty badly. His muzzle had small amounts of dry blood on it, and his sides had been cut lightly.

"Tell me everything you know." I growled sitting on my haunches.

"I......i cant." He stated in a shaky tone as he looked around the room as if searching for an escape from me.

"They will kill me if i do."

"Ill kill you if you don't." I spat.

"I heard them tell you.....you cant kill me. So I'm.....I'm safe from you." He replied, his confidence growing.

"But they didn't say i couldn't break you into a million pieces. As long as your still breathing, they don't care what i do." I growled starring into his eyes.

"So what, your just going to ask question after question and expect me to talk?" He asked. I gritted my teeth and stood, walking to him quickly. I grabbed one of his horns and pulled him into the middle of the room. He yelped and yowled the entire way.

"Tell me what you know!" I yelled throwing him onto his stomach. He didn't reply.

"Fine, lets play." I growled. Lifting my paw and slamming down on his left wing . The bone gave no fight as it broke under my paw. Mark let out a scream as i twisted my paw on his wing.

"Were not done yet bastard." I growled as i ran my claws through the crushed part of his wing, tearing the flesh all the way down his membrane, and tearing his wing from his body. He let out a blood curtailing scream as i threw the wing away from him.

"Stop please!!!!" He screamed as i repeated myself with the other wing. In no time, both were laying in the corner he had been huddled in. He was groaning and yowling as tears ran down his muzzle.

"You gonna talk now!?" I spat into his ear.

"Ill talk, ill talk!!!" He yelled. I got off him and walked to his muzzle.

"Then talk." I said starring into his eyes.

"A shipment of DK ammo is going to go to Boston at the end of the month. There going to take it over the Golden Gate Bridge, shutting it down to public access for a few days." He stated.

"More!" I growled grabbing one of his ears in my teeth.

"Thats all i know about the shipment." He quickly yelled.