Eren!

Levi 's P.O.V.

    Erwin put together a quick expedition to look for Eren. He's been missing for about two weeks. I get up rather early and got a shower. It helps clear my mind of the what ifs.

      After that I walk to the kitchen for some hot tea. Hanji walks in later on. She's unusually quiet. Which to be honest I don't blame her. She's been doing all nighters. Just so she could find whereabouts of Eren.

       She had bags and dark circles under her eyes. "Hey Levi..." She said yawning. I nodded and took a sip of my tea. After I finished my tea it was time to go.

     We saddled up the horses and waited for the gates to open. "Open the gates!!" Erwin's booming voice was heard. They opened and we rode outside the walls.

     We had been riding for about two hours or so when we spotted an abnormal. We split up and I was on my own. I saw two titans and jumped of my horse and sliced their necks.

     I was on my last one when it grabbed my lines and threw me to the ground. I laid there waiting. "I'm sorry I couldn't save you Eren." I whispered as tears appeared to my eyes.

      The titan reached down at me but was stopped when another titan punched it's face. I looked up and saw a familiar titan. "EREN!!!" I yelled. He roared at the one he punched as it got up.

     He punched it's head off and looked down at me. ' was he in control?' I thought as I stared at him. He reached down and picked me up. I didn't move or scream.

      He held me close as we walked back to the other's. We found them when they tried to attack Eren. But they saw me and stopped. I told them to step down. He lowered me to the ground.

    And then he transformed back into a human by biting his hand again. He collapsed to the ground passed out. I picked him up and carried him back inside the walls.

Eren's P.O.V.

     After I woke up before dawn I started to walk again. I have to get back. I have to see Levi again even if it kills me. I made out in the open. I hear voices and horses. I start to run in that direction.

     I see a person about to get picked up by a titan. I hear the words he says. It Levi!! I transform into a titan and punch the abnormal. Levi stared up at me with tears in his eyes.

    The other titan started to get back up. I punched it again this time killing it. I reached down to pick Levi up. I could tell he was frightened but didn't scream or move.

    I held him close to me as I walked towards the other's. They got in attack mode until they saw Levi. I set him down in the ground. I looked around real quick. Before transforming back to my human state.

      I learned by listening in Annie's and the other's conversations how to change back. I bit my hand and I was able to change back. My head felt fuzzy and my body went weak.

     But before I fell Levi caught me. He held me close, as if afraid to lose me again. I woke up in the infirmary a few hours later. My head hurt so did My body, I had a few burns on my face.

     I felt someone's hand on mine, I looked over and saw a sleeping Levi. I smiled at the sight. It looks like he hasn't slept much since I've been gone. I hear the door open. I look to see who it is. "Hey Eren how ya feeling?" She asked cheerfully.

      She had bags under her eyes, I know she hasn't slept much. "I'm doing great Hanji don't worry about me. You need some sleep, Levi is here to watch me so don't worry." I say sincerely.

     She nods and says a small thank you and then takes her leave. I lay there for a little while until I feel movement beside me. I look over and see a very sleepy Levi. I chuckle at his bed head which causes him to look at me.

      "Eren!" He's quick to engulf me in a hug. I bury my head in his neck. "I'm sorry Levi." I say. He looks at me and pulls me into a gentle kiss. "Its not your fault you saved me. Thank you." He says.

     Things have gone back to normal. After a few months ago we caught Annie and the other two. Mikasa is dating Jean, and Armin is dating Hanji. Levi and I, well let's say we're gonna be together forever.

The End