I'm a toddler!?

Eren's POV

I looked at my self and I'm back to my 5 year old self. Oh God. I turned towards Hanji she looked like she was going to pass out. "Why is I a toddwer again?" I say. I'm surprised by my voice. "Oi, Shitty Glasses have you se-" Levi stopped mid sentence. "Eren?" He said looking at me. I just looked at Hanji. "Shitty Glasses explain to me why Jeager is a fucking toddler!?" He said raising his voice. And I flinched I looked up to his anger filled eyes. I started tearing up I let a few tears slip down. I started crying and Hanji looked down at then at Levi. "Shorty look what you've done! You made him cry!" She exclaimed. "Don't pawn this off on me your the one who made the stupid potion!" Levi said raising his voice.

After awhile of them two arguing I spoke up. "Can you guys pwease stop fighting?" I said looking up at them. "Levi you watch Eren while I figure out how to make him normal sized again." She said running to start working on the potion. "Oh yeah Levi come here!" She said gesturing for him to come. "There might be a slight problem. Considering he was 17 before the the potion. There's a chance he doesn't remember some things very well." Hanji said.

'Great I'm a 5 year old. What else could go wrong.' I thought sarcastically. Hanji had given me some clothes. So while those two were chatting I snuck off. Doing that probably wasn't the best idea but oh well. I walked down the halls looking around. I can't remember something's it hurts my head to remember.

As I was walking around I accidentally ran into someone. I looked up to see a scary lady and a blond coconut. I started to tear up and eventually started crying. "Mikasa you scared him!" The blond scolded. "Armin it was an accident!" She said looking at me.

Levi 's POV

I was arguing with Shitty Glasses when I looked down. Eren was gone just great. "Oi,Shitty Glasses the brats gone." I said looking at her. "LEVI YOU GOTTA GO FIND HIM HE COULD GET HURT!!" She exclaimed looking around frantically.

After she had her little panic attack we went to look for Eren. We were walking down the hall when we heard Eren start crying. We quickly went towards the noise and found Armin and Mikasa along with Sasha,Jean,Connie and Petra. They had Eren sitting on the table.

"Oi, get the brat of the table. Tables aren't for asses they're for putting food down to eat." I say looking a them. Eren turned and looked at me with his big ocean eyes with specs of gold. "Heichou!" He said hopping off the table running to me. I looked at him then at Hanji. "Shitty Glasses you better hurry up and a way to make Jeager back to normal or else." I said glaring at her. She started running down the hall but she tript and fell. Eren watched and started giggling.

No ones POV

Everyone sat at dinner that night eating and making jokes. Levi was cleaning Eren's face because he had food on it. When Levi tried to give Eren a bath he splashed Levi and took off running down the hall stark naked.

After that was over Levi took Eren to bed. In the basement of course. When Levi locked him in there Eren started crying and wouldn't stop. "Alright you stupid brat you can stay with me. But you better not mess anything up or you can bet your little ass that you're getting locked up." Levi said letting Eren out. Eren immediately hugged Levi 's leg.

Eren fell asleep in Levi 's bed while Levi was doing paperwork. When Levi went to lay down Eren snuggled up close to Levi. Eren mumbled night wevi. And Levi hummed in response.

Woohoo how cute little Eren is. But here's this chapter. Next one will be tomorrow. Love Author-Chan =^~^=]*