No cat ears or tails

Eren's POV

I woke up my ass and hips were killing me. Levi was still asleep so I limped to the bathroom. I took a hot shower and relaxed. After that I walked to Hanji's lab.

She was reading something so I walked over to her. "Mornin Hanji." I said smiling. It startled her and I chuckled. "Hey Eren didn't see you there. And hey your cat ears and tail is gone!" She said smiling and I nodded.

She looked tired, I know she hardly slept when I was transformed into a kid. I was still a titan shifter. But Levi and Hanji and some of my closer friends aren't scared of me.

Petra and the rest are and I am to be honest. I'm scared I'll lose control and hurt Levi or even worse. He doesn't know because I don't tell him. I was given my own room.

I was happy but also sad. I sat up most nights thinking of the what if's. My inner demons tear me down bit by bit. They tell me that Levi just feels pity towards me.

I cry most nights and I hardly ever sleep. Hanji noticed this but I told her I'm fine. Did you know when you say I'm fine. That is the biggest lie you can ever tell.

     I hate lying to them but I need to worry about it myself. It's about time for lunch. I think I'll skip it. I'm not really hungry anyways. Levi will probably be worried but oh well.

   I walk out to the training grounds and hook up my gear. This time I won't get hurt that is a vow. After I get it hooked up I get in stance. I zoom through the trees cutting the fake titans.

   I get lost in my thoughts for a few minutes. Then I hear a sound from behind me. I land n a nearby branch. I hid behind the tree and listened. Three voices. Reiner, Annie, and Bertholdt

    I listened carefully and quietly. "Annie do you think you can get him tomorrow?" Reiner said quietly. "They're going on an expedition tomorrow correct?" She replied. "Yes and knowingly Eren will be in Levi 's squad with the others. That also means we will cause a distraction to get Levi away from Eren. Then you will go after him." Reiner said. Annie and Bertholdt nodded.

  They are planning to go after me. "We can use his titan powers to our advantage." Annie said. "What about Ymir?" Berdholt asked. Annie hummed in response. "We can use Krista against her." Reiner said.

    They both nodded. "Let's get back before they notice us gone." Annie said getting up. They both nodded and they made there way back towards the base.

    "I need to tell Captain." I whispered. I took a different way back to base.

Levi 's P.O.V.

Eren didn't come for lunch either. He hardly ate any breakfast. Hanji told me that she has noticed how he has dark bags under his eyes.

    I walk to lunch and sit where we normally sit. Petra sits to my left and Hanji to my right. Both of them are annoying. After lunch I go talk to Erwin in his office about tomorrow.

    I knock and He said I could come in. "Oi, Eyebrows have you seen Jeager?" I asked. He shook his head. "Speaking of Cadet Jeager how are you two doing?" He asked. I nodded. "We're fine. He's been distant lately though. Hanji said he has dark circles under his eyes." I said.

  He nodded and opened his mouth about to speak. The door busted open and Eren collapsed to the ground. "What the hell are you okay?!" I said rushing to his side. Erwin stood up. Eren's face was red and his breathing was shallow.

     He got up and looked out the door then he shut and locked it. "I have some bad news." He said looking at us. "Alright." Erwin said. He nodded.

   "I was out training in the woods a bit ago. I wasn't hungry so I figured why not. I got a feeling I was being followed so I hid behind a tree. I heard their voices it was Reiner, Annie, and Bertholdt.

Tomorrow they're planning to take me. They want to use my powers. They are gonna seperate Levi from his squad. Then they're gonna attack me. Annie is the female titan. There also gonna use Krista to get Ymir." Eren said quietly.

     Levi hummed for a minute. "In other words they are gonna try to kidnapp you." I nodded. Erwin and Levi sighed. "They didn't know I was there." I said and they nodded.

   "Thank you Eren. This will benefit us. You can rest for the afternoon. You look like you need it." Erwin said. Eren left quietly. I looked at Erwin. "We can't let them take Eren he humanity's last hope." I said.

  Erwin nodded. "I'll think of something you take the afternoon off too." He said. I sighed and walked out of his office.