Precious Memories

Eren's POV

My memories returned with the help of Hanji. I thanked her before running off. It was the middle of the night. I ran as fast as I could to Levi 's room.

      After a few stairs here and there I made It to Levi 's room. I took a deep breath before knocking on the door. I heard shufflling on the other side then the door swung open. "Who the hell is beating my door at this hour!?" He said rubbing his tired eyes.

     He stopped and looked up at me. "Eren?" With that I pulled him into a tight embrace. I let the tears fall as I clung to him. "Levi I'm so sorry I didn't mean to I'm sorry! I forgot I'm sorry!" I cried.

     Levi cupped my face in his warn and gentle hands. I felt a pair of lips on mine. My eyes widened and I kissed back. I felt his tongue lick my bottom lip asking for entrance.

   I opened my mouth a bit and his tongue slipped in. It explored my mouth. We fought for dominance and I lost. We stopped because we needed air.

   I looked at Levi and smiled and he looked away and blushed. "I love you Levi." I finally said it. I told him how I felt. "I love you too Eren." He said softly.

    I chuckled when he let out a small yawn. I picked him up bridal style and he yelped in surprise. I place him on the bed and kissed his forehead before laying down with him.

    He cuddled up to me and laid his head on my chest. I stroked my fingers through his dark locks. He fell asleep and I smiled to myself. I held him close while we slept. I love him.

Levi 's POV

  I was laying in bed thinking about Eren. I hadn't left my room since dinner. I just wasn't hungry. I fell asleep later on. I was in a deep good sleep when someone came banging on my door.

    I opened it swearing and threatening whoever it was. I opened my eyes to see Eren standing there. I only said his name before I was tackled into a hug.

    Eren clung onto me as he said he was sorry he forgot and all that. Then he told me he remembered everything. I was so happy. I placed my hands on his cheeks.

     I kissed him gently and he kissed back. After our little make out session I yawned. Then I felt strong arms under me. I yelped in surprise and he chuckled.

   He laid me down kissing my forehead. Then he laid down next to me. I cuddled up to him and his warmth. He was running his fingers through my dark locks.

   I fell asleep rather quickly. I felt safe when Eren's arms were around me. I smiled in my sleep. The next morning I woke up and Eren wasn't here.

  I heard a small knock as the door opened. There stood Eren with a tray of food. He walked over towards the bed and set it down on my lap.

   I smiled at him and said a small thank you. He kissed my cheek and smiled. Eren sat down beside me while I ate. After breakfast we get ready. I walk to Hanji's lab.

     I knocked on the door and out came Hanji. She looked and saw me and smiled. "Hey Levi feeling better?" She asked. I nodded. "Thanks for helping get his memories back Hanji." I said with gratitude. She laughed and nodded. I chuckled.

   Here's this chapter I'm thinking this story will have 15 chapters.