Hanji's Shenanigans part 2

Levi 's P.O.V.

I busted down Hanji's door with anger. "WHERE THE HELL IS JAEGER!?" I yell. Hanji shrugged and continued to put a maids costume on a cat. "Last I saw he went out the window." She replied pointing at the window.

I growled and walked back out. "Its too late for this I'm finishing my bath..." I said groaning. I sigh and walk back to my bedroom. After my bath I finish some paperwork. After the paperwork I lay down falling asleep not long afterwards.

Eren's P.O.V.

Hanji was dressing me in a fucking maids costume. Oh well Levi bought it. We waited a few moment's before I changed back. Which happened to be a neko. "Phew that was close thanks Hanji." I say smiling.

"No problem my titan baby. And by the way what are you gonna do about tomorrow?" She asked. I shrugged. "Don't worry I got this. But first..." I say walking out of her room.

I walked down the hall to Levi's room. I opened the door quietly as possible. I had a pair of clothes in here. I walk to the closet quietly. I stopped when I heard Levi 's door locked.

I turned and saw a angry Levi staring at me. I gulped. "Well well well look who showed up" He said. I looked at him with fear. "I-I'm s-sorry s-sir H-Hanji s-said t-to d-do I-it!" I squeaked.

"Shut up!" He growled. I flinched. This is not going to end well. Levi grabbed me and threw me on his bed. I gulped at his menacing aura surrounding him.

I opened my mouth to speak but Levi had done pressed his against mine.

Third person P.O.V.

Levi started to grind on Eren, causing Eren to let out a small moan. Ha gasped as Levi ran his hand up Eren's dress. He was still in the maid outfit. The only thing Levi had on was boxers.

He removed the maid costume leaving Eren in his boxers. Eren blushed and looked up at Levi. Levi smirked at the bulge forming in Eren's boxers. He kissed down Eren's chest leaving hickies everywhere.

   He moved down towards Eren's boxers and smirked. "What is it you want?" Levi said. "Ah~ I want you t-to touch me~" Eren moaned out. That was enough to send Levi over the edge.  He ripped Eren's boxers off which let his erection spring up.

     He placed his hand on Eren's member and started to pump. "Ah~ L-Levi I'm about to-" Eren panted but was cut off by Levi. "Not yet. You'll just have to wait~" Levi cooed in Eren's ear.

Eren whined at the loss of his touch. Levi took off his boxers and placed three fingers at Eren's entrance. He pushed the first digit in then another. He felt Eren squirm and move his hips.

    He started to scissor him before adding another digit. He hit Eren's good spot causing him to cry out. Levi removed his fingers and placed his member at Eren's entrance. He looked at Eren and he received a nod. He thrusted in and Eren cried out. "Ah~ Levi faster!~" Eren cried.

     Levi obeyed his wishes and thrusted in and out faster. He had Eren a moaning mess under him. They both were close to reaching there climaxes. With one last thrust Levi came inside Eren.

    Levi collapsed as they both rode out their highs. Eren was still trying to catch his breath. "I love you Levi." Eren said breathlessly. Levi looked at Eren before pulling him closer. "I love you too Eren." He whispered as they both let sleep consume them.

Hanji's P.O.V

Well I see that them two made up. But they could've been a little bit quieter. My poor titan baby.