Suga Ending

Looking up expecting to see one of Block B I was greeted with a bangtan member it was "Suga?" "Nice to see you again" He said while untying me from the chair. He took his time in doing so. "Can you hurry up please" I said getting impatient with him "Impatient much" He said finally getting the tape off my hands. "Now lets go" He said opening up the other door that was in the room and leaving me behind dumbfounded "Do you want to be killed by them or do you want to come with me?" He turned back to me. This guy is pretty cold and savage.

I hurried after him out of the building. "Get in" He said sternly as he stood next to the Shelby Mustang awaiting for me to get in. "Now what?" I said as he started the car. He didn't say a word but sped off down the road. "Now they're not going to stop coming after you until your dead so I came up with something" He didn't look my way once and watched the road as he threaded through the traffic. I looked at him questioning what was going through his head and what plan he had. "Don't worry about it" He said coming up to a large fancy house. "You're going to fake your death" He turned to me.

"What?" "Its the only way" He told me. "We cant be hiding you away, they will find you and next time we might not be so lucky to find you and save you again" He said, I could see the effect it had on him. He didn't sound as cold and savage as he did before he sounded more caring. "Come on I need to tell you the plan okay"

"I have an older car of mine, we're going to crash it. All we need is for it to get out about the crash so Block B will see it and with my hacking skills I can make sure to hid you meaning they wouldn't find out that you are alive." "But how will they find out that I died in the accident if I'm not dead?" I asked. "There is a thing called money Y/N and we have a lot of it" He gave me a smirk before getting out of the car. "All we need to do is get out the car before I drive it into a wall or something" He told me "Wait what, you mean jump out?" I asked "I cant do that Suga" "Its Yoongi, and don't worry about it, I'll drop you off somewhere before" He opened the door for me to get in. it was an older vison of Namjoons Camaro. "Now give me a second, wait here" He said leaving me alone in the car as I wanted for him to come back. It didn't take him long at all to do whatever he needed to do, he jumped in the divers side leaving the large mansion like house behind.

I was starting to get nervous about the whole thing, I know this would mean Block B wouldn't be coming after me anymore but I was more scared about then being found out about it. "You don't have to feel so nervous" Yoongi placed his hand on my leg as he spoke looking at me for a second before looking back at the road. He pulled into a alleyway that was big enough for a car to fit "stay here" He said turning the engine off "Yoongi, please be careful" I told him as I was about to get out the car he stopped me. "Wait, I don't mean to be so cold and bitter to you" He said his eyes falling to the floor "No I get it, you have to watch over me because of the promise to my father. I know that's a big pain for you" I tried leaving again but he grabbed my hand this time. "No, I'm just bad at showing how I feel." He still didn't look up at me. "Yoongi, what are you trying to say?" I asked.

"I'm trying to say I like you Y/N. I know we haven't talked much but I like you." He looked up to meet my gaze. I didn't say anything, I was stunned by his words. "Thank you for doing this Yoongi" I said leaning in to kiss his cheek. I opened the door and left seeing his blushing cheeks. He started the engine as soon as I left the car. I will be honest I was a little scared for him, I know they are good with things like this but if something did happen the guilt would eat me alive knowing that all this is to save my life.

Minuets later I heard the loud sound of screeching tires, shattering glass, the large bang from the cars engine as the Camaro hit the building wall. The loud sounds echoing throughout the small streets of Seoul outskirts, the noise made me jump after knowing that half the plan was now done. I stood awaiting for Yoongi to come back for me, as I waited I could hear the sounds of sirens approaching quickly. The sound of a helicopter from up above caught my attention, the news had gotten here pretty fast to say it was just a small car accident. "Y/N, we need to go" I heard the sound of Yoongis voice behind me. I turned to look at him, he had a soft smile on his face. "Are you Okay?" I asked coming closer to him. "I'm fine, see told you everything would be fine" as I got closer to him I saw he had some sort of cut just under his fringe so I was hard to see. He took my hand before I could move his hair away from his forehead so I could get a better look. "I said I'm fine" He said again while still holding my hand "At lest let me look" I said not backing down from him. "No, now lets go" He pulled me along as we headed off to where ever we where going "Where are we going?" He was still holding tightly to my hand as we walked "Back to the house" He told me, he didn't look back at me at all as he spoke. "But we don't have a car and isn't it really far to walk" I said stopping in the middle of the footpath. He stopped along with me as he was still holding onto my hand. "I already planed it out, there is a car down the street for us" He looked over to me. "now lets go" He tried pulling my hand so I would carry on walking with him but I didn't move. "I will pick you up if you don't move" He warned his words like ice as he spoke, I could tell he was not in the mood to be messed around. "Yoongi, what you said in the car" I started but I stopped when I felt a pair of arms wrap around my body and lift me up. Yoongi had lifted me up over his shoulder. "What are you doing!?" I saw shocked with his actions. "We can talk about that later, we need to get back to the house" His words where still as cold as ice on an icy winters morning.

"Can you put me down then" I asked wanting to use my own legs then him carry me as people would think we are weird "You're too slow so no" He carried on making his way down another large alleyway like the one before. He placed me back down onto the ground in front of the car, the both of us getting in. The car ride was silent as we made our way back to the house, the car ride wasn't all that long but it felt longer from the silence. Suga left the car as soon as we pulled up entering the house, I followed behind him closing the door behind before making my way down to the basement. "Look" He pointed over to his computer screen so I could see what he wanted me to see. The news had reported a car crash with a death of a girl, the girl was me. Looks like what ever Suga did worked. "So now what?" I asked not knowing if I should lay low now or what. "Well you are meant to be dead and the only ones who know what you look like are me and the rest of BTS as well as Block B and I'm guessing your friends, so you'll have to stay here and lay low for a while" He stood up from the chair "I see, about before" I changed the subject hoping he would know what I meant. "What is there to say, you heard what I told you and I cant really go back." He shrugged it off. "So you meant it then?" I wasn't really sure on what to say to him.

"Y/N, I know I shouldn't have said what I said for the fact of that you're staying here now and it has no doubt made things awkward for the both of us" He sighed as he finished "No Yoongi, you may have been cold to me but I can see the caring side of you. You've done all this for me" I pointed over to the screen as the news was still playing. "Thank you Yoongi for helping me get them off my back"

I walked over to him, he was a good few inches taller then me. I stood taller so I could be more level with his face, I went in to kiss him on the cheek once again for a thank you. Before I could leave a kiss on his cheek he turned his face at the last second making our lips meet instead. He held the back of my neck so I couldn't move away from his lips, my eyes widened at the move he made but as the kiss went on I melted into it releasing the affection I had for him even though he was so cold to me from the start. The both of us broke away from the kiss for air. he laid his forehead on mine as the both of us tried to catch our breath. "Now what?" He asked still not moving from the position we where in "I kissed back I though you would of clocked that I liked you back" I said. "How sweet" The both of us looked over to the doorway to see Taehyung stood watching us "How long have you been stood there for" Suga asked his member after pulling away from me "since the kiss, it was like a scene in a movie" He chuckled. "I think Min Yoongi is starting to go soft" He carried on "No I'm not" "Okay then Min Yoongi is going soft for Y/N"

"Get out" Yoongi shouted to the younger while pointed to the door he was still stood at, he chuckled once again leaving the room. "You know I think Tae is right, you might be going soft" I giggled, "Whatever" He mumbled as he sat back at his computer.