Chapter 1

170127 Jan Friday 27th 2017

"Sleeping again I see Miss Y/L/N" Miss Min spoke while slamming her slightly warn text book down onto the wooden desk I was sat at. The echoing voice ringing throughout the lecture hall making me jump at the sudden noise.

"Listen up or you won't know what you have to do for your next project" she spoke "The project is simple, you will be in groups and you will need to research about the newest murders that have happened. The murders don't have to be in Korea but you just need to collect evidence from the internet"

"Y/N your with Lisa, Jisoo, Rose, and Jennie" Miss Min addressed who everyone was with, I was just happy to be with the four girls that I actually get along with.

I should also explain the course I'm studying, criminology the reason for my father. I wasn't all that close with him as my mother left him when I was very young and the answer for her leaving him is still unknown to me. My father was killed by a gang yet they where not only responsible for my father's death but also for my mother being in hospital.

This may have happened years ago but she is still not fit to be released out of their care, the gang had drugged her with a drug that should of killed her, yet there was not enough to kill her. The doctors say she's lucky to be alive.

"You coming Y/N" Lisa asked showing her bright smile "yeah, maybe some coffee will wake me up" I smile back to her rubbing the sleep from my eyes.

I grabbed my bag from the floor it was silver with light pink roses that scattered the bag, I threw all the books I have into the bag swinging it over my shoulder, I picked up the laptop that I own covered in random stickers that I've collected over the years.

I dragged my tried body over to the door where the four girl stood waiting for me. "Lets go before Y/N falls asleep again" Jennie laughed watching as I would trip over my own feet from the tiredness that was still washed over me.

I didn't get much sleep last night from over thinking about what happened on my way home from work, what the guy with the deep voice said to me.

"No buts Jimin, I'm sure we will meet her again. I don't forget a pretty face"

Them words where stuck in my head all night, I didn't want to run into them again. I'm still shocked that they didn't take my life there and then, they had the power too.

We had arrived at the small coffee shop that was only a 5 minute walk from the university we study at. The smell of coffee lingered in the air as I entered the shop, the smell of the coffee enough to wake me up from the lack of sleep that I have had.

"Get a table, me and Jisoo will get the drinks" Rose said making her way with Jisoo to the counter. The rest of us making our way to the table we always sit at in the corner of the shop.

"So you wanna start this project now?" Jennie asked getting paper out of her baby blue handbag. "Sounds good" I say opening up my sticker covered laptop the home screen showing the anime background you set. "Okay so we need to find a murder that has happened recently and has enough information for us to have a project" Lisa spoke looking up from her phone.

"Oh I know. I saw something on the news this morning about this rich guy that had lost everything, he was found dead this morning down an alleyway. I think his name was Kim JiYang" Jennie told us.

"Down an alleyway?" I asked with worry in my voice remembering back to my walk home yesterday night, remembering the gun shoot, remembering what that guy told me, to find a different way back home.

"I think so, search it" Jennie said. I opened up the Google page and typed in the name. Within that time Rose and Jisoo came back with our drinks setting them onto the round wooden table. "So you guys got any ideas for this project?" Rose asked pulling her chair out making a screeching noise as the chair scrapped along the laminate flooring.

"Yeah we already found something" I told them spinning the laptop around to show them the webpage I had clicked on about this Kim JiYang.

"Oh this happened last night, okay let's start" Jisoo said taking a pen ready to start the project.

Hours had passed and we had done most of the project Lisa and Jisoo had left us not to long ago leaving just me, Rose, and Jennie.

The sound of the door drew my attention away from the project, I looked over to the door to see a group of guys that I really didn't want to see again. Bangtan.

My eyes landed on the first one that walked in, Jimin. I averted my eyes back to the laptop screen hoping they didn't notice me. I looked up every now and then to find at least one of them looking over to our table.

"I'm gonna head off now" Rose spoke stretching out in her chair "yeah same. See you tomorrow at the mall" Jennie said putting her things away into her handbag. "Okay, see you guys tomorrow" I say giving them a lazy smile.

I decided that I would go home myself, I really needed my sleep. I put everything a way into my backpack picking my laptop up carrying it as it was too big to put in the bag.

I made my way out the door not before looking over to the boys sat at the table. The Brown hair boy with the deep voice was watching my every move.

Leaving the shop I hurried home, that was until I heard footsteps behind me. I didn't want to turn around so I walked faster, the clicking of the footsteps getting closer.

I squeal as a hand grabbed a hold of my arm. "We meet again, told you we would meet again. I don't forget a pretty face" it was him, the Brown haired boy with the deep voice.

"Please let me go" I say struggling within his grasp. "Not until you tell me why you where looking into Kim JiYangs death?" He looked serious as he spoke coming closer and closer to me.

"Its for a project I have to do for my course at university" "oh really, why research his death" his grip getting tighter around my arm.

"That's what we have to do, why are you being so aggressive about it?" I asked trying to district myself from the pain.

"I know you heard the gun shot yesterday, it's not hard to miss especially when you where only a few feet away" he looked angry now his brown orbs turning darker. "So you gonna kill me now because I heard a gun shot?" I know I shouldn't be standing up to a guy that no doubt has a gun hidden some where on his person.

"No but I know you already figured it out" his grip on my arm felt lighter. "What, that you and your gang killed him, yeah but don't worry your secrets safe with me" I said pulling my arm from his grasp.

"Good, now go home and sleep, you look tired" he said tucking my longish Brown locks behind my ear so he could get a better look at my face.

I pulled away from his touch walking back home.