Intro

This is a new book that I am writing, this is going to be a BTS fanfiction and all the characters in this story will be all of BTS, Black Pink, Got7 and there maybe more Kpop groups within this story and this is a fanfiction so a lot of the characters personalities and what they do within this fanfiction is not the same in real life.

I guess I will start this off with telling you that this book is Coming Soon so I am not sure when I will start really writing this story but I will give you an intro to this book so you can see if you are going to like the story or not. This story is also going to be an imagine story so you will be the main character within this story. One more thing before I give you the intro I was thinking about editing this story into a video for YouTube which would be my first time doing that but if I do end up doing that which would be very likely and you are wanting to watch on YouTube then my YouTube name is TheSirenFF and you can subscribe to watch on there.

Intro To A Gangsters Paradise.

The ringing of a gun shoot could be heard from the small alleyway where one of the biggest gangs in Korea stood holding a gun to a frightened man. His tears stained his face as he sobbed begging the tallest member of the group not to take his life "Please ill do anything, anything you want!" The man cried out as he felt the cold barrel of the gun touching this temple. "Its too late for that now unless you have our money" The blonde haired guy said cocking the gun that he had in this hand ready to fire at any moment. The man cried out once again this time a cry for someone to save him, anyone at all he didn't want to die, not yet.

"Never borrow money if you cant give it back" The member says while looking done at the helpless man without feeling any guilt towards him. "Any last words?" "Yeah, see you in hell NamJoon" the man says looking up at the member called NamJoon. Without a second thought he fired the gun causing the man to fall completely onto the cold concrete floor. "Lets go boys" NamJoon says to the rest of the gang leaving the mans lifeless body to the rats.

Your POV

I jumped as soon as I heard a gun shot down the alleyway that I always walk down after I finish my shift at a small Korean restaurant just out of town, the pay wasn't amazing however because I am also a full time student at university meaning I can only work nights. After I've finish lessons so I have to walk home late at night. It wasn't all bad working nights because the restaurant was always so quite yet walking home at night wasn't the best. The way back to my small studio apartment I had to walk through the ruff parts of town where gangs always hang out. However I had never ran into any of them and I sure as hell don't want to run into any of them, especially the gang BTS A.K.A Bangtan Boys. They are the biggest gang in Korea and I do not want to run into them, yet the night I wasn't meant to be working I ran into the people I never thought I would ever meet Bangtan Boys.

As I heard the shot firing through the air I felt as if my heart just jumped into my throat and I quickly pulled my headphones out from my ears. I stood still looking shocked as I was only a few steps away from the alleyway. I heard the voices of guys coming closer to me but the fear took over me and I couldn't move a single step. 'Oh no' I think to myself as the fear of what they would do to me if they just saw me here. I came back to my senses and turned around as quickly as I could to try and run away from them, yet I was too late they saw me just as I was about to run for my life.

"Hey, isn't it late for a pretty girl like you to be out here all alone" one called out to me, but I didn't stop I kept on walking well speed walking away from them. "Not going to answer us" another one called out he had a deeper voice. The smell of fear was in the air and all I wanted to do was wake up from this nightmare. I walked even more faster as I heard them walking faster towards me.

'Great, how am I gonna get out of this one' I ask myself and their foot steps got closer to me. Just as I was about to break into a sprint to get away from them, I felt a strong force on my left wrist, I knew one of them had a hold of me.

"No please, let me go!" I shout as I turn around to face 7 boys all dressed in suits. The one that had a hold of my wrist had brown hair and looked to be one of the smallest of the group, he also had a smirk on his lips. I didn't like this one bit 'Great you really screwed up this time Y/N' "We wont hurt you pretty, just tell me what you saw back there" He asked me his smirk not leaving his lips.

"Please I saw nothing, just please let me go!" I Answer back hoping he would believe me. "Come on Jimin your scaring her. What's your name sweetie" the guy with the deep voice who also had brown hair asked me "Y/N" I say more calmly hoping that they would now let me go. "And did you see or even hear anything back there" He asked me. He was a lot more nicer then the one called Jimin was to me. "Nothing I swear, I just want to go home" I tell him.

"I see no mater I'm sure you're not gonna go to the police about this?" He asked me sounding a lot more serious. "No I wont say a thing to anyone" "Good, now let her go"

"But...." Jimin tried to speak but the other brown haired boy who was clearly taller then him cut him off "No buts Jimin, I'm sure we will meet her again. I don't forget a pretty face" "See you around Y/N. Oh and maybe next time you should find another way home, you might not be so lucky next time" He says as Jimin let go of my wrist joining the rest of his gang as they started to head off in the direction you where running in to get away from them.

I stood there still looking at the gang as they walked away, who would of thought about a gang being that handsome. I came back to reality and turned around quickly to walk the long way round as I had a bad feeling about going down that alleyway after they had been down there.

All I could think about on the way back to my apartment, was how can a gang be that handsome, why did they let me go like that and what did that guy mean by seeing me again. All these questions came flooding into my mind and I didn't seem to notice I was already stood in front of my apartment.

"Lets just go to bed and forget about all of this Y/N" I say to myself as I walk up the steps to my apartment. I was just going to sleep on it and never mention it to anyone, not even the girls at uni. I only hope that I will never run into them again, but little did I know that this was just the start and I was now going to be seeing what a Gangsters Paradise really is.

So I hoped you like it and please let me know if I should change anything in this book, or even if you have any ideas feel free to contact me my messaging me on wattpad or commenting. You can also email me on thesirenff@gmail.com if you don't want to on wattpad. This story is also my own and I do not plan on taking anyone else's story's or ideas so I hope that the ideas that I have in this book are not the same as anyone else's. However this book could be similar to others but I didn't see many books about BTS like this so I thought of writing a gangster book. If there is any problems with my book then please email or message me so I can sort it out, thanks.