Chapter 12

170618 Jun Sunday 18th 2017

"Okay fine" I say turning to leave the apartment but I didn't make it to the door before I felt a strong arm wrap around my waist, my eyes widened with the shock of knowing someone was still in the apartment. Before I could try to escape from the hold of the person they placed a cloth over my mouth, I was determined to not breath and hold my breath knowing what was on the cloth hoping Tae would be my hero once again. I struggled within the person grasp but it wasn't working, it was long until I had to gulp of air my lungs screaming for oxygen. I breathed in what ever was on the cloth making me become drowsy, I tried my hardest to stay awake but it was no use. The only thing I could hear was Taehyung over the phone calling for me to answer him, but I couldn't get a word out as the cloth was still over my airways. The person holding me dropped the cloth knowing that it wouldn't be long until I was knocked out fully I tried to scream but not much would come out "Tae" I tried calling only for it too come out raspy and unrecognizable "Y/N!" He called out again hearing my cries for help the person who just drugged me chuckled picking up the phone as I tried reaching for it "ah Taehyung, looks like you failed protecting the old leaders daughter" it was the same guy that had talked to me that night at the party. The last thing I heard before passing out was Taehyung threatening Zico.

"You dare do anything to her and I swear" Taehyung sound furious "oh don't worry you have 1 day to rescue the daughter of a failure, clocks ticking Taehyung better start looking" and with that Zico ended the call throwing the phone to the floor with a loud thud, no doubt it would be broken from the fall. "Lets go before Bangtan get here" he said leaving the apartment.

My senses started to come back to me, it felt as if I was in a car from the light background music and the vibrations of the vertical moving. I groan feeling a slight headache from the drug they used on me, the light from outside also wasn't doing me any favours "I see your awake" I didn't recognize him at all but I'm guessing he's part of block b, I did see a tattoo on the side of his wrist saying 'KR'. I didn't say anything and kept quiet "Names Jaehyo" he said leaning back into the leather seat "not gonna talk?" Another one asked I didn't recognize him either he had dark brown hair and a long face. This time I decided I would talk that is if my voice would let me. "Where are we going, why do you want to kill me, who are you.." "whoa slow down with the questions, I know I wanted you to talk but not that much" the one with a long face spoke "I'll answer one at a time" he carried on speaking. "Where are we going? I guess you could call it a hideout but you don't need to know where it" he answered my first question "why do we want to kill you? Well I'm guessing you don't know a lot about your father. He used to partner with us and everything was fine until he went against us, he stole from us, ripped us off. Now we couldn't be having that" he was cut off by Jaehyo finishing off for him "so we swore we would kill him and his family for what he did, we killed his wife" Jaehyo was then also cut off by someone else I didn't know, he also had a few tattoos up his arms "well we thought she was dead until a few days ago, no thanks to B-Bomb here" he pointed to the one next to him "no please not hurt her" I pleaded hearing that they know about my mother being alive "too late for that" the one named B-Bomb spoke.

I didn't have any words all I knew was that I need to be strong and not let them get to me mentally. "Now your next, you can thank your dad for that one" B-Bomb said. "And as for who we all are, Jaehyo, B-Bomb, U-Kwon, Kyung, P.O., you already know Zico, and I'm Taeil" "As you already know we are Block B"

"Where here keep hold of her" Zico said while getting out the car, Jaehyo got out the car before helping me out and holding tight onto my arm to stop me from running. We where in some kind of warehouse, I didn't even get a look of what was outside as the car drive straight into the warehouse. Jaehyo lead me over to a door opening it to show a smaller room but was still quite big, there was a few steps to get down into the second room. It was dark and gloomy not much lighting at all just a small ray of Sun light shining in from outside, the smell wasn't too nice either the smell of dampness lingered in the air around us. Walking down the steps seeing the small dust particulars floating up in the air as we walked over to a chair in the middle of the room. He instructed me to sit and I did as I was told sitting on the wooden chair, he then took out duck tape taking a hold of my hands and placing behind the chair. "What are you doing?" I asked not liking this one bit "just doing what I've been told" he said not stopping his actions. "I won't go any where" I said trying to convince him "sorry" he said cutting the tape then leaving the room. I must have fallen a sleep a few after he left me in here, I look up to the small window seeing a ray of moon light break through the glass. My stomach roared at the lack of food asking to be fed, doubt they would bring me food either. "We can't let you starve" it was kyung "thought you where wanting to kill me?" I asked confused at why they are keeping me alive "yeah but not yet, BTS need to be here to see the show." He said placing a tray on the floor "why?" I asked "why? Well they need to see that they failed your dad" he spoke with venom in his voice "how do you expect me to eat if I can't use my hands" I asked as he got up to leave "oh yeah, forgot about that, guess I'll have to help you" he said kneeling on the floor taking the food so he could feed me. "Did you think I was gonna untie you" he smirk like he could read my mind "kind of" I confessed.

Hours had passed kyung had left me alone once again. I was bored just sat here that was until I heard a commotion outside, it sounded like gun shots. Thats when I knew Bangtan was here, who else knew I was kidnapped only them. All I hope is that non of them get hurt (Bangtan that is) the noise outside continued as I started to pull at the tape hoping it would just come off, I stopped once I heard the creek of the door. Looking up expecting to see one of Block B I was greeted with a bangtan member it was.....

(So this is gonna be the end of the full story line, I know it's not a long book but I'm happy so the next following 7 chapters will be each members endings because I know everyone has different Biases. Mine being Yoongi so I hope you liked the story and there will be more BTS story's to come :) thank you for reading)