JungKook Ending.

Looking up expecting to see one of Block B I was greeted with a bangtan member it was "Jungkook?" I  questioned seeing him enter the warehouse room. "You're hurt" I looked down at his leg "I'm fine I need to get you out of here" He said making his way over to me, I could see the pain in his eyes as he walked. He untied me helping me up from the chair, "What happened to you?" I asked holding onto him as he fell into me "Kyung shot me" he said as I helped him sit on the chair I was once tied too. he didn't just have a gun wound he had a few others too. "I needed to make sure you where save" He said out of breath. "Jungkook you are losing a lot of blood, I need to get you out of here and to a hospital" I said trying to help him up but he didn't move. "No, they will ask questions" "But you could die Jungkook" I said tears filling my eyes "you can drive right?" He asked his vision was starting to blur from the blood loss "yeah but where do we go if not a hospital?" I wanted to make this quick Jungkook was in a really bad way and I needed to help him "I need you to take me to the Bangtan house, the others will meet us there once they know your save" He told me still holding onto my arm as support "Okay but I don't know where the Bangtan house is" I was panicking I just needed to make sure he didn't lose any more blood "Its okay take a Bangtan car they have satnav in them"

Jungkook tried to stand from the chair but fell back when dizziness took over him, I knew if I didn't do something soon he would lose way to much blood and I couldn't have Jungkook die because of me, because he tried to save me. "Wait, I need to at least try and stop the bleeding" I told him, I took the jacket I was wearing and ripped part of it to tie around his leg for a tourniquet. "I thought you liked that jacket" He spoke weakly "This is your life Jungkook, I would rather buy another jacket, I cant buy another Jungkook" I said making sure it was tight around his leg. He didn't say a word after that "Lets go before they find us in here" I helped him up throwing his arm around my shoulder as we made our way out the warehouse making sure not to be seen. I helped him into the back of the first car I saw, Namjoons Camaro. He groaned from pain as I helped him into the car, apologizing as I did.

I rushed to the drivers side realizing I didn't have keys to start it, "Damn I don't have the keys" I spoke out loud and hitting the steering wheel. "Hotwire it" Jungkook spoke from the back is voice cracking a small bit. "I don't know how to" I panicked knowing that we didn't have much time left before Jungkook would bleed out. "under the steering wheel open the plastic part up and You need the ignition and battery wire" He told me "How do I know which is which" I said opening the compartment up to see different lots of wires "The top 3 wires, you need the red and brown ones" He sounded in more pain then before "There's a red but no brown. Just red yellow and green" I looked at the wires trying to stay calm "Red and green. strip a bit off each one and spark it" "spark it!?" I was scared to spark it I didn't want to electrocute myself, but this is for Jungkooks life. I took a deep breath taking the red and green wires stripping the both a enough to wear I could spark the wires. "You can do this Y/N, I believe in you" Jungkook spoke from the back seeing my nervous. I sparked the two wires hearing the car start to roar but it wasn't enough I needed to do it again. I took the wires once again sparking them and this time the car turned over making the car start for real.

"Yes! Okay I need to get you home" I said taking the seat belt and strapping myself into the car and speeding off as fast as I could while turning the built in satnav on so I knew where I was going. "Hang in Jungkook we're almost there" I said turning down the street it told me too. The end at the road stood a large building, I knew these guys had money but wow this place is huge. I pulled into the drive way they had rushing to help Jungkook out the car. I opened the back door seeing Jungkook grow weaker by the minute "Come on, pleases stay with me." I took his arm once again throwing it over my shoulder so he had support and brought him into the house. "There" he pointed over to the first door in front of us. I didn't say anything but hurried over to the door taking him into a brightly lit room with medical stuff.

I help him onto the bed that sat in the middle of the room. I hurried to fine everything I would think to need and then took the fabric of my jacket that I had put onto Jungkooks leg off letting it fall to the floor. "I'm going to treat the bullet wound first Okay, this is gonna hurt" I said taking the salt water liquid that I made to clean it so I would be able to see if the bullet was still in the wound. Jungkook let out a loud groan as the salt solution hit his wound "Couldn't you have give me someone for the pain before you started" He gritted his teeth as I carried on "There's no time for that, you just have to endure the pain" I spoke still cleaning the wound "Y/N, if I made it past this...." He looked away from me as he started to talk. "Jungkook you need to save your energy" I told him but he didn't listen "No, I need you to listen to me first. If I do I want you to be my girlfriend" He looked back at me, I was shocked with this words making me stop cleaning his wound "Jungkook...I...I." I held the tongs in my hand ready to take the bullet that was still in his wound out "I love you Y/N and if I don't make it through this I needed you to know...I'm sorry" He said tears fell from his eyes staining his cheeks. The dizziness taking him over fully, he felt the need to sleep all of a sudden. "No Jungkook don't close Your eyes stay with me, I love you too please" I cried myself seeing him closing his eyes. "Y/N" It was Jin who had walked into the room "Jin, Jungkook he's lost so much blood, we need to help him" My tears didn't stop the small drops of water falling to the floor as I looked into Jins eyes hoping he would help his younger "Tae, get me blood type A and be quick about it" Jin shouted to Taehyung while rushing over to the two of us "He'll be okay, now I need you to get that bullet out while I try to give him more blood okay" I told me before making his way around the room getting the stuff he needs to help the maknae.

I steadied my hand holding my breath as I started to retrieve the bullet from Jungkooks leg, I cleaned the wound once again after getting the bullet out, Jin came over to stich his wound after he had made sure Jungkook was stable "He's gonna be okay right?" I question Jin looking over to Jungkooks sleeping baby face. "He'll be just fine, thanks for the help Y/N" Jin said not looking up from the wound he was still stitching. "Could you say with him until he wakes up?" Jin asked putting everything away "Yeah" I spoke lowly taking a seat next to him.

"Y/N" Jungkooks husky voice called. "Jungkook, you're awake" I looked up from my phone hearing his voice "How are you feeling?" I asked getting up to stand by his side "Hurts like a bitch but I'm fine thanks to you" He smiled up at me "No thanks to Jin he helped you" I said "But you got me here and helped me with my wound" He said trying to sit up in the bed "You should rest Jungkook" I told him trying to make him lay back down on the bed "I hope you didn't forget our little agreement" He said showing me his bunny smile "And don't think I didn't hear you when you said you loved me" "You heard that?" I questioned blush creeped onto my face "I didn't lie" I spoke lowly "Does this mean where a thing now" I asked him looking his way as I spoke. Jungkook sat back up again pushing my hand away when I tried to make him lay back down. He garbed my hand and pulled me to him, ours faces where inches away from each other. I closed my eyes, leaning in capturing his lips with mine. Our lips touched sending electricity through out my body, I could feel Jungkook smile at the touch. "I guess it does" Jungkook spoke seconds after parting our lips so we could breath once again.