Chapter 8

170317 Mar Friday 17th 2017

Namjoon lead me to the dance floor taking a hold of my other hand and placing it on his shoulder "don't worry I'm a bad dancer too" he said as he placed his hand on my waist has we swayed side to side to the music. The first thing I noticed was the cold metal of his ring touching my hand, looking at the ring I noticed the Patten that was engraved on his ring, I recognised it, it looked like one of those rings they would have to stamp into a wax seal you would put on a letter. "Your ring, I feel like I've seen that engraving before" I broke the silence looking directly at his ring "just a ring that got past down in the family" he smiled down at me as we continued to sway left and right "nice dress by the way" Namjoon complemented me "thanks" a small blush covering my face from the complement he gave me. "Why where you with Jackson, he's not a bad guy or anything in fact he's a good friend, but how do you know him?" He asked looking over to the two groups having conversation. "He found me in the rain after Taehyung rudely left me to get home after he took me out which he still hasn't said sorry for but then it started to rain, so Jackson then gave me a lift home but it came with a price. I had to come here" "ill tell Tae to apologize, that was rude of him to leave a ladies to get home on her own." Namjoon commented looking over to Taehyung. "Allow me to take you home, as much as you look the part I can tell you don't really want to be here" He said pulling me over to the two gangs once again.

I stood awkwardly behind Namjoon as he started to talk to the others "Taehyung, you owe Y/N an apology for leaving her in the rain to get home" He said calling Taehyung over, it seemed to me it was like he was the leader of Bangtan "oh sorry Y/N" he bowed to me, I gave him a small smile feeling bad for getting him into trouble "and ill also be taking Y/N home, ill see you guys back at the dorm and it was great to see you guys again" Namjoon bowed to everyone as did I before leaving. "I'm gonna need to know where you live" he said as he started the red Camaro, I told him the address of my apartment and we headed off. "Thanks, didn't think I could last any longer in there" I sighed looking out the window of the car. "So what's the price of you taking me home" I asked looking back at him "non, I'm not going to charge you taking you home like Jackson plus I didn't want to be there any longer" he said not taking his dark brown eyes off the road. I didn't reply and just carried on looking outside until we got to mine. "Thanks" I said before getting our the car "Y/N, it was nice talking and let's just forget about the first time we meet" he said looking down at the steering wheel "sure, well it was nice meeting you Namjoon, thanks for the lift home" I said before shutting his door and watching him drive off. "Now time for bed" I say stepping into my apartment.

"Found you"

170616 Jun Friday 16th 2017

Last day of term and last time ill be in his university, I got to know Tae and JK a lot better and even call them by their nicknames. I got closer with the rest of the boys as well and I'm still trying to figure out that ring of Namjoons, and for the girls we always meet up every week and now we have more time to meet up. Tonight being the night we sleep over at Roses and sneak out to this party, I'm not a fan of party's but it will be nice to have a bit of fun, even Tae and Jungkook are coming seems to be the girls are starting to like the two boys and their craziness. "Ready for tonight?" Rose asked with a big smile. "Yeah where we meeting?" Tae asked rose before I could answer "you meet us outside that coffee shop as its not far from there" she answered Taes question "and don't be late or we'll go with out you" I say pointing my pen at the both of them "okay we won't be late" Jungkook smile his bunny smile while putting his hands up to me "good now let's go, I need to get ready for tonight" I said standing from my chair and following the girls out of the building.

"I knew they would be late" I groaned leaning against the wall of the coffee shop, the streets where bear not may people out as it was pretty late at night "I know we're late but blame Kookie" Tae said pointing to the youngest. "Can we just go now?" I asked hugging myself from the cold air. I followed behind the girls staying at the back with the boys "here, next time wear more clothes or bring a jacket" Tae said handing me his jacket "thanks" I said slipping the black leather jacket on, Tae then hugged me closer for more warmth. Finally we arrived at the party, there where already so many people drunk most of them throwing up outside "bet that'll be you in about an hour" Taehyung laughed pointing to a poor girl that was been taken care of by maybe her boyfriend. "Will not" I answer back before going inside "well I like this jacket, so don't mess it up" he said before heading off into the house somewhere. Great now I'm on my own, I don't know where everyone went to and I'm not a fan of parties. "Don't worry I didn't leave you" Tae said from behind me making me jump a little "Yah! Don't do that" I said hitting his arm lightly "here" Taehyung offered me a drink which I gladly took. It wasn't long before I started to get more drinks as the night went on, I normal have good control with alcoholic but tonight I decide to let go. Probably not best idea as I know I'll regret this tomorrow morning. It started to get really hot in this house and wearing Taehyungs jacket was not helping, so I decided to go outside for some fresh air.