NamJoon Ending

Looking up expecting to see one of Block B I was greeted with a bangtan member it was "Namjoon?" "Yeah its me" He said running to me and untying my hands "Come on lets get you out of here" He said taking my hand and leaving through the door that lead straight outside so we could avoid being seen. "What about the others?" I asked as we made it to his car "Don't worry about them, I need to get you out of here" He lead me over to the Red Camaro both of us getting in as quick as we could. That was until Zico stood in front of the car, Namjoons face turned to anger seeing the other leader stood in his way. Zico held the magnum within his grasp, NamJoon didn't speak a word but revving the car. "Just give her up, you are already a failure like the last leader" Zico shouted slamming his hands onto the car bonnet "Not a chance, now move I won't think twice about running you over to get out of here" NamJoon gritted his teeth revving the car more to make him move out the way but he didn't.

"Fine have it your way then" Namjoon said taking his foot of the break making the car go forward, Zico moved out the way in time as he did so. Namjoon turned the car around to leave through the gates. Zico started shooting as Namjoon did so making the back window shatter as the bullets made there way into the car at an attempted to hit one of us. I let out a shriek of fear as he shot the car, glass was shattered every where but Namjoon didn't stop he carried on making sure to get out of there before Zico could do any more damage.

"You alright?" Namjoon asked when we where clear of Zico shooting us "Yeah, I guess" I spoke quietly still shaken up from the event moments ago "Are you?" I asked NamJoon who was still looking at the road "Yeah" NamJoons face changed from no emotion to sadness as he carried on driving, I didn't say anything else but let him drive.

"We're here" Namjoon said leaving the car as soon as he stopped it. I followed after him like a lost puppy not knowing what to do with myself. "Wait here, I'll get you some clothes" He said making his way up the stairs. I stood admiring the place, it was huge I had never been in a place so nice before. "Yeah get used to it, you'll be staying here for a while" Namjoon spoke behind me making me jump a little. I was still a bit jumpy after everything that had just happened. "Staying here for a while?" I questioned taking the clothes Namjoon had gotten for me. "Yeah you cant go back to your apartment as they know where you live now and knowing Block B they always mange to get out a fight alive" He told me.

"you can change in there" Namjoon pointed over to a door that was to the left of me, I nodded making my way over to the room "Once your done meet me in the living room we have somethings to clear up" He said leaving me alone so I could change. I walked into the room seeing a bathroom, I changed into the clothes which consisted of a large jumper and some jogging bottoms. I gabbed my old clothes taking them with me as I didn't know where to put them. Now I just had to fine the living room and to my surprise it wasn't all that hard to find it. "Sorry we don't have girl clothes here" Namjoon spoke taking my old clothes of me "Its fine" I said sitting on the sofa next to him "We need to make somethings clear" Namjoon spoke looking over to me "How much did you already figure out?" He asked me his face was serious along with the tone of voice he used "My father was the leader of Bangtan before you, and that he did something to Block B and now they want my whole family dead"

"Yeah and he was an amazing leader, there was meant to be 8 members of Bangtan and the leaders child would be the next one to be the leader. Yet he never wanted his only daughter to become leader so when the next generation of Bangtan came there would only be 7 of us" Namjoon spoke looking down to the floor "He told us to watch over you when he couldn't, and he was the one who suggested to your mother to leave him. He was to scared for yours and hers safety, he loved you a lot and made it clear for us to make sure no harm was to come to you" He carried on before standing from where he sat to look out the window "He choose me to become the leader and said he knew I would be the best leader for this group, I am thankful for your father choosing me but I also cant help but feel like I let him down"

"No you didn't, look I'm save not hurt" I said running over to him "But we let you get taken" He turned to look at me "No it was my own stupid fault for not listen to Taehyung" I could see the sadness in his eyes "NamJoon, you are an amazing leader and I am so glad my father picked you" I gave him a small smile as I saw a small tear escape his eye. "Y/N there's more I have to tell you and you're not gonna like it" He said taking a hold of my shoulders and bring me back to the sofa, the leather squeaking as I sat. "We didn't know where they had taken you, so we went to see your mother she was the only one who knew so much about Block B, when we got there she.... I'm so sorry Y/N they had gotten to her first" his tears rolled down his face as he spoke. I had no words they had gotten to my mother the only person I had left. Monsters. That's all that came to my mind. They are monsters "How did you still find me?" I asked now wanting to look up to him, as tears welled in my eyes "She left a note, I have it with me if you want to read it." He said taking the note from his pocket. I took the note opening it up to see my mothers hand writing.

I really don't know how to start this off so I'll just say this. Y/N I love you so, so much. I'm going to miss you I don't want you to cry to much when I'm gone Okay. Now I know you are wondering why I'm talking like this but I want but Block B they have found me and they came for me, they told me about you and that they have you. They have made me drink some kind of poison, it wont kill me quick ether so I guess I have time to write this letter to you before I join your dad in the after life. I only hope the after life will be better then this life in this white room that they still wont let me out of. I also know Bangtan will be here soon to see me, I am the only one who knows the most about Block B. I hope that Bangtan you will find her, if I am dead before you get here then the only place I could think of my daughter being is that old warehouse that my husband used to go on his own, that was the place Block B would met up with him. Please Bangtan find my daughter keep her save and don't let her go. I trust you boys so much and love you like you are my own sons. I'm sad I wont get to see my daughter walk down the isle or get to be a grandma but I know you will get through this hard life. Goodbye Y/N. Goodbye Bangtan. Salanghae.

My tears started to fall onto the paper tears staining the lined paper. Namjoon hugged me as soon as he saw my tears "I'm sorry I didn't get there sooner" He spoke as he hugged me closer my sobs echoing through out the house.

"Salanghae" I said as I placed the white rose on top of the coffin my mother was about to be buried within. Namjoon came beside me placing his rose next to mine then embracing me into a hug as my tears streamed down my face. I buried my face into Namjoons chest as they began to burry her "We should go now" Namjoon said to me, I pulled my face away from his chest and nodded as we left. The past 2 weeks had been depressing really. The boys had been looking after me but Namjoon was the one who stayed with me every day and night, he would even cry with me. As the days went on me and Namjoon got closer until we finally made it a thing. "Your mum wanted you to have this" Jungkook said passing me a small wooden box. I opened the box to find money, a ring, and a necklace. The ring looked to be just like Namjoons leader ring but a little different with diamonds. "Your mother had the same ring" Namjoon spoke up as I looked at the ring. I placed the ring on my middle finger on my left hand. "Suits you, here let me put the necklace on for you" He said taking the necklace and placing it around my neck. It was a small silver spiral shaped pendent with a small blue gem inside. "I'm glad I at least have you guys" I say hugging Namjoon which took him a bit of guard as I did. "Yeah, I'm sure your mum and dad would be proud of you" Was the last thing Namjoon said before we got back to the cars heading back home.