Chapter XX ( Smut Alert )

Începe de la început

I leaned closer to her face , I really wanted to kiss her , but she rolled and now she was on top , she fast attacked my neck with kitten kissed and sucking on it , already making me a moaning mess  , and she was that I was touching her jeans waistline , she stopped working on my neck , I looked at her , supporting my balance in my elbows , she started to take unbotton her jeans slowly , striping in front of me..

While she was doing this , she was moaning quietly , making me very tensed , she finally started to drag them down , exposing her white lace thong , looking directly into my eyes as she slowly dragged them on the floor , she got again on top of me , this time she was moving her hips , moaning at friction that was creating..

I let myself again down , she attacked my collarbones , then she was slowly pushing up my t-shirt , started kissing my stomach , I pinned myself a little bit up and get down the t-shirt of me , she was letting marks on my stomach too , again , making her way more down to my pijamas waistline , slowly dragging it down , teasing me..

"Chae-Young...stop teasing , Please !" I can tell that I was already soaked wet , she let out a seductive chuckle , dragging them down with my Underwears , I pushed them down from the end using my legs , she positioned herself between my legs , pushing them apart..

"You're this wet for me , Princess ?" I nodded , she was moving her fingers around my wet mound "Chae-Young.." was everything I could say , my mind was blind already "What do you want me to do , Princess ?" Her husky seductive voice was literally killing me "P-pleasure me.. please.." she grinned , this time introducing one finger inside me , making me to moan in pleasure , she didn't stop there she let me to ride it a bit , then she added another and started to trust me hard and fast , I couldn't stop myself from moaning her name , I don't mind if my parents are hearing ! Im feeling to good !

I screamed in pleasure but at the same time because it's was hurting when she added an another one , trusting me with three fingers , hitting my g-spot continuesly , I couldn't take it more and I came on her fingers and weting my bed , she let my ride my high..

I was breathing hardly and I saw her positioning her head near my women hood "W-What are you doing ?" I asked , still catching my breath "do you think I finished ? I didn't even eat you up , Princess.." with that , she started licking my clitoris , going slowly then hard and roughly, with my hand I grabbed her hair , making her to groan and to send vibrations on my body , I was still sensitive from my orgasm , but that didn't stop her from continuing her work..

I can tell that her tongue technology is very good , but how she is sucking the soul out of me , i was ready to cum again , my walls tightening around her tongue , she stopped exactly before I could release , I let a groan in desatisfaction out , I looked at her , begging with my eyes , but she she didn't look like she wanted to continue , she got down her thong , trowing in on the floor , I was looking at her dripping mound while she started to rub her clit , standing on my Lap..

I kept looking at her pleasuring herself , moaning at herself , without even thinking my hand went at her entrance trusting her , I added an another finger in , making her scream my name

And hanging her head back in pleasure , I continued to trust her and to rup her clit , with the other hand , I unhooked her bra and started playing with her breasts , she lean closer to my mouth , making me to suck her right breast as she was a moaning mess this time , I still played with her nipple , nibbling it and sucking on it and with my hand , playing with the left breast and the other trusting her , I know I was giving her so much pleasure , I could feel her vagina's walls thighing around my fingers , I stopped playing with her breasts and stop trusting her , she let out a groan , I grinned putting my hands on her hips , with one of my legs on her shoulder donning the frottage..

A position that was giving pleasure to both of us by fricition , we continued to moving our hips , I was feeling myself getting so I took the change to rub myself , I know Chae-Young saw that and she started to move faster , making me to move my hands on her hips , we kept moaning and screaming our souls out , finally , we came at the same time , riding our highs , she trowed herself next to me hugging me thightly , I cover ourselfs with a blanket , I turned my head to face her , she wasn't having her eyes closed , I touched my her nose with mine , her gummy smile reappeared on her face , she touched my cheek with her thumb , still having that innocent look..

"Good night , my beautiful princess" she kissed my forehead , closing her eyes "Good night my queen.."

Hey guys ! I know , first smut on this book , how cool right ? I saw it's was chapter twenty already so I decided to add a smut , hope it's god enough , I mean..I worked like two hours at it and I need to be honest , I think it's a good , I really read a lot of Smuts so...yeah...well..I guess I will add in the book with Jennie one too , cause I surely would need one to there too , but for now...I will satisfy yourself with it another time...now...im gone ! Bye !