Chapter 14

Phil POV
We lay together on my small bed and I stare blankly at the ceiling. He rolls to face me and I look at him, "Phil," he looks at me from my eyes, to me nose to my cheeks to my chin to my lips then to my eyes again, "yes Dan?" I quickly look away from his face to the ceiling again. "I never thought you'd appear in my life and affect me the way you have..." my face suddenly turned bright red and I was suddenly very hot. He just laughed and pulled the blankets up, "Phil why did you want me to stay?" I stayed silent for a moment and then replied, "I..I just didn't want to be alone.....I guess." Dans face slightly dropped, he turns his body to face the ceiling again, "and it had nothing to do with me? Or wanting me to actually stay?" He said sadly, "Of course! I didn't mean it like that, I like being around you and didn't want to be alone because being with you makes me....happy?" That wasn't supposed to come out as a question but it did and Dan smiled slightly, "Oh okay." This time I turned my body to face him and so did he. I'm my small cramped bed we were squished together, his warm breath on my face. I felt tingling inside, butterflies flying around my belly. Why did I feel like this? I couldn't really like him could I?

I think I'm going to do a Dan POV next 😏 get excited ❤️ Bye💕