Chapter 9

Phil POV

At the start of the lesson neither me or Daniel speak to each other which makes me regret even sitting in this seat. But slowly we start to speak, small things like 'can you get the equipment?' Or 'is this right?' Lead to 'Hey wanna come get lunch with me?' Which left me bewildered because at the start of this lesson I wanted out. As terrified as I was... I said yes to lunch.

As my legs shook and my body trembled I stood from my chair. Daniel smirks as he watched my hands shake.
"Hey Phil? You good?" Daniel enquired while giggling I didn't know how to answer so I my face turns bright red and I just smile, "Let's go loser," Daniel laughed while walking swiftly our of the door. 

I'm not sure what I was expecting, but it defiantly was not lunch ALONE with Daniel in a cute café. But that's exactly what I got.
We sat down at a small table for two and Daniel immediately grabs the menu, "A salad for the lady?" Daniel smirks, (why my brain thought this was a good idea I don't know) I challenged him with the words, "Acctually I'll have the biggest burger on the menu!" Daniel looked surprised for a moment but then the smirk appeared. "Whatever you want my dear."
The wait for the food felt like years. It probably didn't help that the whole time Daniel played footsies and smirked. Other than that nothing caught the attention other then the daunting question that left his lips, "So, are you gay? Or straight? Or bi?" My face instantly fell and the stuttered words I have were "uhh..um obviously straight...hahah...." Daniel just laughed, "I might look dumb but I'm not stupid, anyway what does it matter I'm bi anyway?" I just looked away and to my phone. Oh how I need Cat right now....