Chapter 1

Phil's p.o.v

I don't know how I feel about moving houses, I mean I have to move school so fresh start right? To be honest it could go either way really... It could be great, I make good friends and get good grades. Or it could got the opposite, I could get bullied, people could hate me, I get bad grades. Im really hoping it's the first one. This was all running through my mind as I sat in the back seat of the car with my earphones in.

My dad slowly pulled into the drive of the new house, I don't really know how to explain it... It's not massive but it's not small either... It's medium size? From the outside it looks nice... That's good right? While I get out i grab my bags and head for the door dad had already opened it because of all of the bags which needed to be taken it. I had already been told that my room was the second room when you went up the stairs, so that's where I go. I open the door to a room, which again wasn't massive but wasn't small. On one side of the room there is a window, I place my bag down and head for the window. The window is bare, it looks out to the house next door. I see a boy, around my age, walking around what I presume is his bedroom. He looks as though he is pacing. Suddenly he turns towards me, I should turn away but I don't , I cant. We stare at each other for about a minute until he turns away. He seems very strange...

Hey guys!!! It's me again😊 how do you think this went? Anyway leave a comment if you want. That's all. Love you bye! 😘

~Phan_as_fudge