Chapter 11

Phil's POV

This was now the 3rd time me and Dan went on a lunch 'date' and each one was becoming easier, like we were becoming good friends. We sat right at the back of the shop Dan flopping his leg over the side of his chair and me feet on the low table in front, Dan sighed,
'Phil?' 'Yes Dan?' I said staring at my coffee, 'Do you actually like me? Or do you just come out because I invite you and you're to nice?' I laughed slightly making Dan's face drop slightly, 'Of course I like you silly! I know I'm a push over but 3 lunches is a bit much if I hated you!' I said giggling. He nugged my arm and laughed with me.

☆☆☆NEXT DAY AT SCHOOL☆☆☆

My mum and dad were arguing this morning about my dad's long shifts and my mum not seeing him so i was late to school this meant i wasn't able to see Dan on the bus, but science was out first period so when I got to school I rushed to science. But I was to late. Class had already started and Dan was partnered with the new girl as I was late. Our teacher groaned, 'Phil because you were late I've already partnered Dan with Jenna, you will have to work alone.' I nodded quickly, today was already off to a bad start. I sat through the lesson doing nothing as I didn't have a clue what to do. I leaned on my hand. Dan and Jenna at the front were laughing away. I wasn't jealous of them but...........maybe I was jealous of them. I just really wanted to talk to Dan this morning to make me feel better and Now it looks like he isn't even missing me. Wow I'm so jealous.

After class I rush off because now I'm in a worse mood than what I was and Now I'm slightly mad at Dan. I hear him rushing down the hallway, calling my name but I ignore him I just walk straight to second period.

I manage to go a whole day ignoring Dan and I would have gone all evening to if he didn't live next door. I open my curtins to let light in to see Dan staring intensely at my window. It takes him a minute to realise I'm even there but when he does he grins and waves. I just roll my eyes about to look away until he points to his phone. I look down to my phone to see Dan sent me a message.

Dan~I think you're mad at me. I'm coming over rn.😊

Sure enough I look back over to Dans window, where he isn't and hear the doorbell. For gods sake.....

I stomp down the stairs and open the door, 'Phil out come back never.' I go to close the door but Dan slides his foot in, 'Not so fast, why are you mad at me?' I open the door slightly, I'm not.....im just mad in general.' We shakes his head. 'Liessss! I know you to well!' I shake my head smirking. 'I...iwasjustjealousofyouandjenna....' Dan laughs, 'you're so sad. Now let me in.' After a second I do.