Chapter 10

It had been a week since mine and Daniels lunch 'date'. We had officially become lab partners which was cool and he had finally warmed to the idea of Cat which was double good.
I was sitting at the table eating cereal when my mum sat down next to me which surprised me because she hadn't been home in the mornings in a long time. She turned to me and smiled her tired eyes covered in mascara, "Mum are you Okay? You look really tired." She nodded while giving the same tired smile "I'm fine, the bus is here." I kisses her on the cheek before grabbing my bag and heading out of the door. I look
towards Daniels house to see him leaving his house. It takes him a second to realise I'm there before he smiles and walked slightly faster. We meet just before the bus and he smiles, "Hey Phillip." I blush "I told you not to call me that!" He smirks, "stop calling me Daniel then!" We both laugh and get on the bus his friends are usually at the back, Dan goes to head down there before turning to me and saying, "wanna join us?"  Usually I would say yes but for some reason I just smiled and nodded.
I got to the back of the bus and Dan signalled to sit next to him so I did. For the first time in a long time I felt Inolved.

We got to school and my phone rang I looked down at it and it was Cat,
"Hey Cat what's up?"
"Hey Phil! Just wondering if you were coming in today?"
"Oh yeah I'm here now. With Dan. Are you at science?"
"Yeah."
"We're on our way now."
I hung up and turned to Dan, "wanna go science?" He nodded. He said bye to his friends and walked with me. "Phil," he said which I nodded to, "are we friends?" He asked. "Id hope so." I laughed. "Oh okay. Good." He smiled.

We arrived at science to meet Cat. She was Standing next to a girl is never seen before. "Guys meet Jenna Mourey."

Wow I'm on a roll! Also the picture is of what my friend wrote how nice..... Okay that's all Love you guys! ❤