Chapter 12

Phil's POV

The minute I let Dan in he flopped onto the sofa. 'Tell me Philip....how could you be jealous of me and Jenna? And why?' I went bright red and just walked to the kitchin and grabbed a drink. 'Tell me!!' Dan smirked, 'How were you jealous? What does that make us? Huh?' I put my drink down and walk straight up to him. 'Listen I haven't slept very well, I was late to school because my parents hate each other and to be honest I just needed my friend to be there for me. So I'm a but upset and jealous okay. I'm sorry.' Dan didn't say anything he just wraped his arms around me and rested his chin on my shoulder until I did the same. 'I'm sorry Phil.' I shook my head And just clung onto him. We sat and played video games in my room until late. Dan got ready to leave, something in me told me i should make him stay, 'Dan....can you stay? I don't want to be alone.' 'Okay, let me go get clothes and let my mum know I'll be here and I'll be back, okay?' He placed him hands on my shoulders. I nodded and he left. Somehow I now had to figue out were Dan would sleep. I didn't have enough room on the floor and there was no spare rooms. I'll have to sleep on the sofa or something and he can sleep in my bed. I pull some blankets out and get interupted by the doorbell. I open the door to Dan smiling. I let him in and he puts his bag down. 'Dan I need to ask you a question.' He nods, 'Okay what's up?' I sit down next to Dan. 'Well you were the popular boy that slept with anyone, so they say, and Now you're here.. with me.. the sad gay boy?' Dan laughed, 'First of all I don't sleep with just anyone, only special people,' he winked, 'Secondly you're not the sad gay boy, you're Phil the happy sunshine.' He looked at the floor and smiled. 'Okay fine. Oh also I'm gonna sleep on the sofa and you can have my bed.' I said but Dan looked displeased, ' You don't have to?' I said sadly, 'We don't have room my floor isn't big enough?'

'But your bed Is.'