Chapter 4

Phils PoV

The next couple of hours were okay and now I was searching for cat in the huge cafeteria, it wasn't hard though as the stood up waving frantically. I quickly made my way over to her and sat down in front of her. "How was your first periods?" Cat questioned as she pulled a salad out of her bag, "It was alright Daniel was in my second period," She smirks but doesn't say anything, she just carries on eating her salad, "you?" I say pulling out yet again another cereal bar, "pretty slow. Other than that it was okay." She responds. Suddenly the cafe doors are flung open and in walk Dan with his arm around Bethan's shoulders, everyone stares at then as the head to were Luke and Emma are. Just as I was about to turn away Dan looks over to me just like the first day, I can't look away and neither can he. We just stare at each other until he sits down. When he looks away I look down at the table. Cat then suddenly stands and drags me up. "Let's go somewhere cool." She grabs my hand and drags me out. Just like when Dan walked in everyone watches as I'm dragged out, everyone but Dan.

* * * * *

School is just ending and I'm walking out, without cat, she said she had a club or something so I step onto the bus alone and sit at the back alone. I pull out my phone, plug my earphones in and play some music. I tilt my head back against the seat and close my eyes. Today wasn't so bad. Then suddenly I feel someone sit next to me, i don't open my eyes yet. Not until I'm tapped on the shoulder, I open my eyes and take an earphone out and turn to my left. It was Dan. I paused the music and took the other earphone out, "am I in your seat? Cause I can move?!" I say quickly Dan laughs slightly smirking "no no, i just wanted to chat. You just moved next door right?" He seemed friendly but he gave off the weird vibe, "erm yeah..." I replied quietly, avoiding eye contact, he smirked and turned away, "that's all." And with that I put my earphones back in as he walked away.

OMG IM SO SORRY
1) THIS IS HORRIBLE
2) I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN LIKE 2873728 years IM SORRY

I'm still here and I still love you😂❤️ I promise I'll try update more❤️❤️ leave you're ideas or whatever in the comments
Bi❤️❤️