Chapter 8

Phil's pov

It's lunch time now and i finally escaped Cat, as much as she's great she is very.....excitable? Anyway I found my way to the libary and I take out my phone to play muse on repeat and then take my book out. For one minute I thought I might get piece... nope of course Daniel and his gang emerge into the libary. It's my lucky day!...Maybe they won't see me I think to myself and i burry my head back into my book and turn my music up loudly so the only sounds I hear is mumbling. I get so into my book I don't even realise Daniel sit in front of me and his gang disappeared. The only way I realise he is there is because he brushed his leg against mine and I looked up. I pulled my earphones out and put my book on my lap, "Yes?" Hey just smirks at me. I place my book into my back and my phone into my pocket. "Daniel? Is there anything you want?" Hey smirks a little more before saying "I told you this morning... we should talk more." Then he gives me his stupid,cute,cheeky grin meaning a little pink dash appears over my freckles nose and cheeks. "What lesson do you have next?" Hey inquires. I shuffle around to find my timetable before saying science, which Daniel replys "Room?" And i quickly explain, "Lab 7." Which he smirks at again. "Lab partners then, yes."

****

I arrive at science to see dan sitting alone. When I walk in he turns and smirks, again!, before patting the seat to suggest I come and sit down. I shake my head as I head over to the seat. "Lab partners it is I guess."

IT'S MEEEEEE I UPDATED😊😊😊😊😊 YOU'RE WELCOME I LOVE YOU.