Visiting and Farewells

Nemesis's POV

The guard chased me as I ran down the hall. I've gotta lose him. I quickly turned the corner and hid behind the wall. As the guard ran past me, I stuck out my foot, causing him to trip over it and fall on his face. I didn't have time to celebrate as I ran the way he chased me.

I have to get out of here quickly and get to the woods where I woke up when I first entered this world. But I couldn't leave just yet. There's still one more person I have to visit before I go.

When I found Rock Lee's room, I quietly entered his room and closed the door behind me. I walked over to Lee as he was sleeping and sat beside him. He slowly opened his eyes and looked at me until they widened with shock.

"Nemesis-sa-!"

I quickly covered his mouth since he was being so loud. "Shh! Not so loud!" I whispered before removing my hand from his mouth. "Oh, sorry. Why do want me to be quiet?" He asked. "Because the doctors are looking for me. I escaped my room because I have to return to my world." I explained.

"I'm afraid I don't understand what you mean, Nemesis-sama." Lee said. I sighed as this was going to be hard for me to explain to him. "Lee, I haven't been completely honest with you. I'm not from this world." I confessed.

"What do you mean?"

I sighed again and sat down beside him. "Lee... I'm not really a ninja. I was sucked into your world by mistake and until I've found a way to get back to my world, I've been adapting to this place by learning your ways. But I can't allow myself to get too involved in this world because I still have an assignment to complete. I'm sorry for not telling you the truth sooner, and I understand if you're upset with me. I just wanted to tell you this before I return to where I need to be," I closed my eyes and stood to my feet.

"Goodbye, Rock Lee." I said. I went to walk away until he grabbed my hand, stopping me from going anywhere. I looked back at him as he stared at me. "Nemesis-sama..." He started.

"What's the matter?" I asked, sitting back down beside him. "Nemesis-sama, I... Ever since we fought that day... I have developed a little crush on you." Lee confessed with a blush on his face. My eyes widened in surprised as I wasn't expecting him to say that.

"Um..." I didn't know what to say as he continued.

"At first, I thought I was just being silly. But when I saw you injured in the forest, something inside me made feel that... I don't know. I just had to protected you. I wanted to protect you. Then, that feeling returned when I was fighting Gaara of the Desert. Every time I was knocked down, thinking of you made me get back up and try harder. You gave me the courage to keep fighting. You were my inspiration to becoming faster, stronger, and better. I guess what I'm trying to say is..."

Lee shyly looked down for a second, then returned his gaze towards me. "Nemesis-sama! Please be my girlfriend! And I vow that I will always protect you!" He said. I blinked in surprise before giggling slightly. "You're sweet, Rock Lee," I smiled at him while I stroked his head.

"But I'm not sure how you'll be able to protect me if I'm back at my on world." I said. "Oh... I see your point." He said, sheepishly. "But it was sweet gesture," I kissed his cheek, then stood to my feet. "I must go. Farewell, Rock Lee. I'll never forget you."

I smiled at him before walking out of the room, closing the door behind me. I looked down the hallways, then went right.

Rock Lee's POV

And I'll never forget you, Nemesis-sama. You'll always hold a special place in my heart. But... something tells me... this isn't the last I'll be seeing you.