Written Exam

I glanced to the side as I noticed three ninjas coming this way like they were about to attack. "I do believe someone is trying to attack you, Kabuto." I informed. I felt that it wasn't my responsibility to intervene because I didn't want to look like, how you say, "a big shot". 

I let the ninjas attack Kabuto, but all they really did was crack his glasses. 'So it was that kind of attack? Just to break his glasses? Tacky.' I thought. After that little fiasco, a big, tough-looking guy showed up with a bunch of other adults. 

They must be the proctors for this exams. We took our seats and we listened to the rules of the exam. I guess what got me a little worried was when Ibiki mentioned that if one person from the team failed the test, then the whole team fails.

Knowing a little bit of Naruto, he didn't study and he's most likely to fail. That's not good. There has to be a way for him to pass. But how? I think it's safe to say that Naruto's on his own. When the test began, I began to write down all the answers.

I should really have Sakrua to thank for helping me study.

Time flew by fast as Ibiki was about to give out the tenth question. It was basically just him asking us if we had what it takes to stay and face what's coming to us. I think I can handle it. With the training, it could help me improve my skills for when I hunt down Ayano.

Half of the genin in the room passed due to a speech Naruto said, and right after that happened, some crazy woman crashed through the window and put up a banner. She's not as insane as Ayano, but moderate.

When the exams were over, I headed to my apartment until I was stopped by Rock Lee. "Can I help you?" I asked. "I understand that we could not fight during the first part of the Chunin Exams. But now that you are not busy, I wish to fight you here and now." He said.

I sighed at his request. "Very well, seeing how you won't change your mind. But I must have you know..." I adjusted my glove and looked at him with a frown. "I will not go easy on you."