Sasuke vs. Nemesis

Sasuke and I stood in front of each other as the gentle breeze blew through the air while Kakashi, Sakura, and Naruto stood to the side. "Are you sure you wish to do this, Sasuke Uchiha?" I asked as I adjusted my glove.

"Positive." Sasuke confirmed. I stared at him, studying him. "Very well." I said while a hand rested on my hip. "You said, you knew hand-to-hand combat, right? Then, we'll fight each other using taijutsu." Sasuke explained.

"Acknowledged." I replied. Sasuke got in a fight stance. My hands balled into fist as I stood there. I let Sasuke run at me as he began to throw different punches and kicks. I dodged and blocked his attacks.

When I blocked another attack from him, I did a backflip, my foot kicking him in the chin. Sasuke landed on his back before sitting up, rubbing his chin.

He got back on his feet and ran at me again. Sasuke went to punch me until I grabbed his hand, twisting it upwards. Sasuke winced in pain with a grunt as he frowned at me. I narrowed my eyes at him before raising my leg up in the air and slamming the ball of my foot down on his collarbone.

I jumped up and used my other leg to kick him in the head. Sasuke fell to the ground and I did two backflips. I landed in a kneeling position before standing to my feet. I looked at Sasuke as he gripped his injured collarbone.

"Would you like to keep going, or would you prefer to rest?" I asked. "I can keep going," Sasuke stood to his feet, grunting slighting. "You're pretty good." He mentioned.

"Thank you."

"Who trains you?"

"That information is classified."

"Just like your real name?"

"Precisely."

"You're a strange person, Nemesis."

"And you're a persistent ninja."

Sasuke gritted my teeth before running at me again. I spun around, kicking him in the head again. But of course, he didn't go down easily. Sasuke ran at me, trying to land a punch on me. I blocked his attack, then punched his stomach before punching him twice in the face.

I roughly elbowed him in the stomach, making him stumble back, then did a front flip as my heel hit the back of his head. Before he went down, I did another backflip, repeating my attack from earlier; my foot hitting his chin.

Sasuke fell on his back with a hard thud as I landed in a kneeling position again. I stood up and walked over to him. As he attempted to sit up, I pressed my foot on his chest, pinning him to the ground. "You are defeated." I confirmed as I stared down at him.

Sasuke frowned at me, but lied back down in defeat. I took my foot off him and held my hand out to him to help him up. He accepted my offer and I pulled him to his feet. "You're an excellent fighter, Sasuke Uchiha." I complimented.

"You're not too bad yourself. Where did you learn how to fight?"

"In Buraza Town."

"Funny. I thought you'd say you learned those moves from the Martial Arts Club you mentioned earlier."

I stared at him with an emotionless face. "How's your collarbone?" I asked. "Hurts. Probably broken." Sasuke answered. "I apologize for going so rough on you. I suppose I should've held back a little." I said, mumbling the last part.

We walked back over to Kakashi and the others. "Nemesis-chan, you were awesome! You totally beat Sasuke!" Naruto commented. "Thank you." I said. "I didn't know you could fight like that. You're really talented." Kakashi said.

"Thank you, but I suggest you get Sasuke to the hospital to get him check out. His collarbone may be broken." I mentioned.

We took Sasuke to the hospital to have his collarbone examined. "Well, it's not broken. Just bruised. You should ice it every day for 20 minutes." The nurse advised as she rubbed an ointment on his collarbone.

"What is that she's rubbing on him?" I asked Sakura. "It's called healing ointment. It helps heals the wound faster." She explained. "I see." I said, looking back at Sasuke as he nodded to the nurse. "So, how did this happen?" The nurse asked Sasuke as she wrapped his collarbone in bandages.

"He fought Nemesis-chan and got his butt kicked." Naruto grinned. "Shut up, loser." Sasuke said as he pulled his shirt one. "Hey, Nemesis-chan! I just got a cool idea!" Naruto said, making me look at him. "You should definitely join us in the Chunin Examns!" He said.

"Hold on a sec, Naruto. We have to ask permission from the Hokage first." Kakashi said. "Aww... Okay." Naruto grumbled.