Grounded

I kept hearing some beeping sound and I can only guess it was from a monitor. My stomach hurt and my brain won't stop pounding against my skull. I went to place my hand on my head, but it was restrained to the bed railing by handcuffs.

"Huh?" I went to sit up, but my other hand was handcuffed to the railing, just like my left hand. "What's going on?" I mumbled. "What's going on is, you're in big trouble, Nemesis," I turned my head so I was looking at Kakashi, and he wasn't happy.

"Not only did you disobey the Hokage, but you've put yourself in danger by competing in the exams." He said. I stared at him with a blank face. "I'm sorry. I know what I did was risky and unacceptable. This is not my world and it doesn't give me to the right to do what I want." I apologized.

Even so, I have to get back to my world. If I get too caught up in this world, I'll forget about my assignment. I'm not a ninja, I'm a hunter. A hunter who needs to get back to my world and complete my assignment. "At least you know your mistake." Kakashi said, sighing a bit.

"So, what happens now?" I asked. "Until your body is healed, you'll be staying in the hospital." He explained. "And what's up with the handcuffs? Care to explain why they're on my wrists?" I asked. "It's to make sure you don't escape... again." He said.

"So, in other words, I'm grounded."

"Basically, if you wanna call it that."

"Understood. You won't get any more trouble from me."

"Good. Now, get some rest." Kakashi said, then left. I sighed and laid my head down on the pillow, staring up at the ceiling. I tried thinking of a way to get back to my world, but I don't know how.

It's hard to return to my world the same way I entered this world. Maybe if I investigate the spot where I landed, maybe I can find something. But I can't do anything while I'm handcuffed to this bed. I decided to take Kakashi's advise and just stay here and rest.

My body could use, especially what I've been through. Besides, a hunter's no good to do their assignment when they're weak.